Summer Mercato 2022
(06-16-2022, 12:14 AM)porcho Wrote: Politano is definitely an upgrade on those two. we do liekly need better than him  BUT he is an upgrade.

so... the rumours were that Messias was wanted by Monza and that we were signing him so that we could then make a deal with Monza.
It's likely that Messias may be moved off and we know Saele is on the market. not to mention Samu.
Politano is not wanted by Napoli so might be up for grabs for cheap. we might be able to sell Saele AND Messias and buy Politano and still be in front. 
Might be wishful thinking from me but we could end up with a Lang and Politano option for RW. would be a massive upgrade from Saele and Messias.

I just don't see Maldini doing this type of deal to be honest. He's always hit on the players' emotions and tried to sell the Milan brand to them. So the fact that he will use a player to make a couple mil profit? Highly unlikely for me. I really don't think this will happen.
(06-16-2022, 02:49 AM)nefremo Wrote: I just don't see Maldini doing this type of deal to be honest. He's always hit on the players' emotions and tried to sell the Milan brand to them. So the fact that he will use a player to make a couple mil profit? Highly unlikely for me. I really don't think this will happen.

Bingo. And, if Monza is willing to pay more to sign Messias than we did, Crotone would've simply kept him and sell him to Monza instead of giving us a discount. I think MAldini and the Front office still believes in this guy and he is going to be part of the team next year
So, I heard that our interest in Lang may be real, and that Lang could play as RM.

between Lang and Zaniolo, who would you pick? choose your poison. Grinundwech
aka xudong
(06-16-2022, 12:26 AM)Codazzi Wrote: Saladmaker has just finished his career season. He played in 46 games in this season. 46 !!! 2 goals and 3 assists.

We have to sell him now. Lets say we will earn 8M. Fine. Next year he will make 5.

However, of those 46 matches he has only played the full 90 minutes for 9 of them. 31 starts. Average of 54 minutes per match played.

But of course I still agree that we should expect more goals/assists coming from RW with that amount of minutes. He was never the type of player to score 10 goals per season no matter how many matches/minutes he played...

One who could/should be sold if an ok offer arrives? Yes.
I think Saelemaekers plays better on the left than the right. Maybe an option if Rebic leaves.
(06-16-2022, 02:49 AM)nefremo Wrote: I just don't see Maldini doing this type of deal to be honest. He's always hit on the players' emotions and tried to sell the Milan brand to them. So the fact that he will use a player to make a couple mil profit? Highly unlikely for me. I really don't think this will happen.

Like I said. wishful thinking. Likely we don't get Politano AND Lang but I can dream. haha.

(06-16-2022, 08:30 AM)Aficio Wrote: I think Saelemaekers plays better on the left than the right. Maybe an option if Rebic leaves.

Origi will likely be Rebic's replacement. 

Am I the only one that just wants us to just sign someone already. Literally don't care who... just someone! anyone.
(06-16-2022, 10:54 AM)porcho Wrote: Like I said. wishful thinking. Likely we don't get Politano AND Lang but I can dream. haha.

Origi will likely be Rebic's replacement. 

Am I the only one that just wants us to just sign someone already. Literally don't care who... just someone! anyone.

I don't want us to sign just anyone... If we can't get what we need and what we want, then there's no point rushing it. We'll just end up with Castillejo-cases.

The transfer window opened under a week ago and lasts until September 1st.

But of course, I hope for some completed deals long before that. And hopefully pretty soon for players like Sanches, Botman, De Ketelaere and Lang/Asensio/Zaniolo. Devilcool
La Stampa reports that Milan offered Leao a new contract lasting until 2026 with a fairly substantial pay rise, but the player’s entourage turned it down, believing he deserves more. Furthermore, the agents are only willing to sit down to talk details once the transfer window closes later this summer.

Sell otherwise next summer will only have year left on contract.
(06-15-2022, 08:59 PM)reza Wrote: Grinundwech

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2
(06-16-2022, 11:02 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: I don't want us to sign just anyone... If we can't get what we need and what we want, then there's no point rushing it. We'll just end up with Castillejo-cases.

The transfer window opened under a week ago and lasts until September 1st.

But of course, I hope for some completed deals long before that. And hopefully pretty soon for players like Sanches, Botman, De Ketelaere and Lang/Asensio/Zaniolo. Devilcool

of course. I'm just getting impatient. More because I'm worried that waiting too long means we lose Botman/DK/Lang/Zaniolo/Scamacca type players

(06-16-2022, 11:38 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: La Stampa reports that Milan offered Leao a new contract lasting until 2026 with a fairly substantial pay rise, but the player’s entourage turned it down, believing he deserves more. Furthermore, the agents are only willing to sit down to talk details once the transfer window closes later this summer.

Sell otherwise next summer will only have year left on contract.

IF true then sell. BUT... we'll see. The amount of crap being written about now is mental