Summer Mercato 2022
Mendes/Sanches raises salary requests again, so a move to Milan seems unlikely. -Carlo Pellegatti
Probably the entrance of PSG
I thought he already agreed to our offer. If he is negating on his own words just because somebody is throwing out a fatter paycheck, then he is not suited for this team anyway. Go ahead and enjoy the bench at Paris, there is a reason your career has been a disappointment so far, dumbass
Maybe we should trust Pobega, and forget about CM signing? Use all the firepower in the budget on the offensive parts? Then we should have no problem signing De Ketelaere and Asensio/Zieych.

CM players will be: Tonali, Bennacer, Pobega, Adli, Krunic. Calabria can also play there in emergency situations. Actually i trust Krunic, but behind him there are huge question marks. Maybe we will go for Fofana then? A lot cheaper and with lower salary.

Sidenote: What the hell is happening with the renewal of M/M? Since sunday every source said it was immident. You cant really trust a shitTongue
We are linked with Abdou Diallo from PSG now, loan with option offered. That seems like a very Maldini kind of deal
(06-28-2022, 06:53 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Sidenote: What the hell is happening with the renewal of M/M? Since sunday every source said it was immident. You cant really trust a shitTongue

Two days left of their contracts...
(06-27-2022, 09:28 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Redbird don't take over until September so I think this is still on Elliott.

Then how can this Gerry Cardinale guy be involved in everything already?

RedBird can't do anything until September and Elliott won't do anything because they're selling? They need to work something out.
(06-28-2022, 07:28 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Two days left of their contracts...

Some sources claim that their contract extensions have been completed, and Gazidis will leave for "personal reason" when his contract expires in November.

We will see. After all, there are only two days left in their current contract, so, very soon we will see one way or another.
aka xudong
Sky & Di Marzio: Renato Sanches set to sign for PSG
(06-28-2022, 07:50 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Sky & Di Marzio: Renato Sanches set to sign for PSG

Hmmm money talks. Can't keep up with psg. 

A bit releived cos as good as he is, he is still injury prone
AC MILAN