Summer Mercato 2022
Milan have made an opening bid for Argentinian midfielder Carlos Alcaraz who plays for Racing Club. A bid of €12m has been rejected as Racing are seeking €18m for the 19 year old.
How abt selling Leao and getting CDK, Dybala and Ziyech?
(07-05-2022, 06:51 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Milan have made an opening bid for Argentinian midfielder Carlos Alvarez who plays for Racing Club. A bid of €12m has been rejected as Racing are seeking €18m for the 19 year old.

I believe the name is Carlos Alcaraz, isn't it?

Also MilanNews claim he is not a player Milan are currently interested in. Maybe if there are problems getting CDK or Ziyech.
Bernardeschi is apparently going to sign for MLS too. All the Italian players bailing on Serie A for that MLS money man
Başakşehir has reached an agreement with the club for the transfer of Leo Duarte .

@DiMarzio : Milan met today with the father of Vicenza 17 year old forward Tommaso Mancini. He was accompanied by football agent Giuseppe Bozzo.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will extend his contract for one more season with a lower wage.

Mancini had some hype last 2 years, though I swear he has been 17 that whole time!
(07-05-2022, 03:04 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Damsgaard was out for half a year with thigh problems, so didn't produce anything last season. Although promising, I think he still has a thing or two to prove. Sounds a bit risky after one decent season and then a season of injury.

I think De Ketelaere is on a different level and if Elliott are willing to invest in him, then go for it!

100% but unless they're bluffing Leeds offered €30M+ bonuses which I posted below.

Hey, Take Kubo is probably available from Real for 15M. RW who can play CAM. Cheap option, get a boom of Merch sakes from Japan and some other Asian countries!
Di Marzio: Club Brugge informed Milan that they have a €30M+bonus offer from Leeds United for De Ketelaere. Though player prefers joining Milan who are preparing a new bid with the inclusion of players like Roback and Jungdal in the deal.

I would keep Jungdal, talented GK who is capped at junior level.

Roback seems like a 2M flop, bench warmer in Primavera.
European super has already been formed it seems. Champions of Italy, 7 time CL winner can not afford to give same amount money that Leeds gives. A team who plays not to relegate from their league.
(07-06-2022, 01:41 AM)Codazzi Wrote: European super has already been formed it seems. Champions of Italy, 7 time CL winner can not afford to give same amount money that Leeds gives. A team who plays not to relegate from their league.

A mid table PL team has the same revenue as a top Serie A team. Our 20/21 revenues is just ahead of Leeds.
(07-06-2022, 01:41 AM)Codazzi Wrote: European super has already been formed it seems. Champions of Italy, 7 time CL winner can not afford to give same amount money that Leeds gives. A team who plays not to relegate from their league.

you want milan to have more money, buy the orginal shirt from their website, stop watching PL, start paying money to watch serie a, subscribe to milan tv, everything about milan you pay, pay for the yearly ticket stadium even though you are far away. than you can talk about milan being in the same money as the pl team.