Summer Mercato 2022
(06-15-2022, 05:58 AM)Aficio Wrote: I know this is the wrong thread and it is wrong to be happy for other's pain

But it is fucking fun  Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

I don't do it to anyone.  But for him I made a exception.
GdS:
"Sven Botman has once again rejected the advances of Newcastle United as he has his heart set on a move to AC Milan, a report claims."

Come on Sven, make it happen! Devilcool

He seems to have been our first choice for several months now, so I hope we can pull it through.
Milan will pay between €3.8-4m to sign the 31-year-old Messias and turn his loan move into a permanent deal.
I guess Messias is a good backup option, also very cheap. We need to have a bigger squad than last season to avoid an injury crisis again, we gonna play even more games next season.
https://football-italia.net/report-polit...the-frame/

Politano is a good option. Fairly cheap (not sure of salary) helps fill out Italian gap and has played on the big stage. He is not the best player available, but better than our current guys.
(06-15-2022, 12:05 PM)Beppe Wrote: I guess Messias is a good backup option, also very cheap. We need to have a bigger squad than last season to avoid an injury crisis again, we gonna play even more games next season.

(06-15-2022, 01:15 PM)honsano Wrote: https://football-italia.net/report-polit...the-frame/

Politano is a good option. Fairly cheap (not sure of salary) helps fill out Italian gap and has played on the big stage. He is not the best player available, but better than our current guys.

One thing is for sure, we can't sign Messias and Politano and keep Saelemaekers. Then we would be missing real quality. We probably only need one of those as backup for a really good RW.

Maybe let Messias go to Monza, sell Saelemaekers and buy Politano as a backup/rotation player to increase the number of Italian players.
Can we just give Club Brugge the last 5 million thats needed? jesus christ... The player wants the move, Brugge will accept it, and we dont risk a bidding war later like with Botman, Just seal the fucking deal!
(06-15-2022, 02:11 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Can we just give Club Brugge the last 5 million thats needed? jesus christ... The player wants the move, Brugge will accept it, and we dont risk a bidding war later like with Botman, Just seal the fucking deal!

Icon_lol2

+1

Sometimes it feels like we're haggling for the sake of haggling... Although I also understand that we're working on relatively tight budgets.
Politano only would make sense becouse he is italian. He aint better than messias or saelemaekers. Would be a waste of money!
Politano is definitely better than both Saele and Messias. He isn’t CL quality, but more like top four (I can’t imagine selling Saele or Messias to any top four team). Also I have a feeling he would work out well with Calabria. The most important thing is that he is Italian. We need them. However he doesn’t fit the model of young and cheap.

Now Lang is the only credible RW link but I heard he like LW too? Even so, he costs more.