Summer Mercato 2022
(06-27-2022, 02:40 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Breaking: Franck Kessie has decided to stay at AC Milan and reniew is contract with rossoneri. Barcelona can't register him due to very bad financial situation. Talks on going with Paolo Maldini.

How embarrassing if this is true.

This was from a fake account
(06-27-2022, 02:49 AM)reza Wrote: This was from a fake account
Didn't think that it was true but thanks for confirming
(06-27-2022, 12:22 AM)porcho Wrote: Would love for us to get Ziyech and Christensen. If Barcelona really can't be signing players then Andreas will likely have many options. 
Ziyech would be a good pickup. Not the best option of all the names thrown around last few months but a solid upgrade and a player who would be manageable with our ficnances. 

While I understand these, I would rather us go for a younger option. As had been mentioned, Acerbi only had a couple of top seasons at Lazio and was average last year. He also does not have any of the characteristics that has made our defense as solid as it was.

I see some links to Asensio still but I still don't rate him these days, I think some of his injuries really held him back.

Ziyech I've been hoping for 2 years. I think he will help a lot and with Giroud and Tomori here that should help him  settle.
Only negative is been African,  he goes to the AFCON with Bennacer and Adli so we lose 3 player's again.

Acerbi? Just keep Romagnoli.
"Sky: Chelsea would like there to be an obligation for AC Milan to buy Hakim Ziyech at the end of any loan deal he may join on."

Very reasonable.

We have taken advantages from them many times Big Grin
(06-27-2022, 02:40 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Breaking: Franck Kessie has decided to stay at AC Milan and reniew is contract with rossoneri. Barcelona can't register him due to very bad financial situation. Talks on going with Paolo Maldini.

How embarrassing if this is true.

That would be, Devilol however, I wouldn't mind that now. (yes, I have adjusted my expectations with this current mercato. WTH Devilol
aka xudong
I suggested Acerbi a few days ago, but this can only be accepted when also a young fast central defender in the mould of tomori and kalulu will arrive. Thiaw maybe? And we spend big in attack!!!
How embarrassing is this getting?

We've lost all the momentum of the Scudetto.

RedBird involved in Liverpool and Milan. They get Darwin Nunez, we get Francesco Acerbi.

Competitive in CL? Not in a million years...
It is indeed worrying, but so far no harm done, we can still have a great mercato.
But I dunno why its all taking so long and whats going on. Maldini and Massara will sign today, so hopefully our mercato can start!
AC Milan are one of the main suitors for Aston Villa midfielder Douglas Luiz who could cost around €35 million, a reported  by Brazilian journalist Bruno Andrade.

We can close Renato for 15M so I doubt we're in for Luiz.
(06-27-2022, 07:06 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: How embarrassing is this getting?

We've lost all the momentum of the Scudetto.

RedBird involved in Liverpool and Milan. They get Darwin Nunez, we get Francesco Acerbi.

Competitive in CL? Not in a million years...

Redbird don't take over until September so I think this is still on Elliott.