Summer Mercato 2022
Well that's how much i DON'T want Acerbi here. Willing to lose Maldini to the dark side of life rather than see Acerbi wearing our jersey. Big Grin
Calciomercato: Lazio want €7-8m to sell given Acerbi has a contract until 2025, but Milan want a loan with the obligation set at €5m.
5m for Acerbi doesnt make sense. If he wouldve been signed it should be an extremely cheap deal, a cheap short term solution to spend big in attack.
According to Longo, Origi will b coming to Milan today
AC MILAN
He is at malpense I just read!
He’s exactly the type of striker we need! Interesting signing
Ok, ok, lets focus on the GOAT Big Grin

I feel dizzy with any news related to Lazio Big Grin
(06-27-2022, 03:38 PM)nefremo Wrote: Paolo might as well spend 5mil on hookers and cocaine in Ibiza.

Devilol

5 or more on Acerbi is ridiculous and to me it is exactly the problem with successive managements, other teams seem to maximize assets type of thing but we let players get to Bosman or can't sell them.
(06-27-2022, 07:25 PM)reza Wrote: Devilol

5 or more on Acerbi is ridiculous and to me it is exactly the problem with successive managements, other teams seem to maximize assets type of thing but we let players get to Bosman or can't sell them.

I am just gonna say, I will only believe Acerbi signing when I see it. He is the exact type of player that Maldini doesn't like to sign throughout his tenure with us. So, I doubt this link very very much
(06-27-2022, 07:25 PM)reza Wrote: Devilol

Samu Castillejo?