Summer Mercato 2022
Breaking :

Milan minority investor Blue Skye Financial Partners is pushing to block the 1.2 billion-euro ($1.3 billion) sale of the club to RedBird Financial Partners.

Blue Skye said Elliott engaged in “behind closed doors” negotiations to sell the club in breach of its minority rights. Blue Skye is seeking documents from a US court ahead of an imminent Luxembourg legal action to annul the sale or obtain damages.
Blue Skye said it intended to demonstrate that Elliott “operated with malice or deceit” by releasing confidential information without approval and failing to hold a proper bidding process.

Blue Skye said it had been told just by Gordon Singer, who runs Elliott’s London office and is the son of the founder, that Elliott was “focused on maximizing value for AC Milan and it would be privy to any sale.” Instead, the firm says it was cut out entirely.
Blue Skye holds around 4.3% of the Luxembourg-based holding company that owns Milan.

This fucking club...
From one of the best run clubs in the world to a totall mess in only a month. WTF is all this
SportMediaset: Renewals of Maldini and Ricky Massara are not done despite what other reports are claiming and there is no confirmation regarding an announcement being imminent.
It's turning into a shitshow
"Paolo Maldini would like more powers before renewing his contract with AC Milan and his signature has not yet arrived, a report claims."

1 day left...
(06-29-2022, 02:03 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Paolo Maldini would like more powers before renewing his contract with AC Milan and his signature has not yet arrived, a report claims."

1 day left...

Give it to him
AC MILAN
Here we go again, I think some rumours just want to destabilise the team.
What is more power? I don't expect a director having much say over budget, it is not that realistic especially since we are not PSG type. The person writing these reports should explain what transfer related decision - not based on cost - was rejected by ownership (if two players cost the same 30m for example but Maldini's choice was rejected)
(06-29-2022, 03:00 PM)reza Wrote: Here we go again, I think some rumours just want to destabilise the team.
What is more power? I don't expect a director having much say over budget, it is not that realistic especially since we are not PSG type. The person writing these reports should explain what transfer related decision - not based on cost - was rejected by ownership (if two players cost the same 30m for example but Maldini's choice was rejected)

Okmilan
All this crap is exactly what I feared. The uncertainties. Not necessarily so much about the new owner itself, but the fact that this is dragged into a saga and may ruin our new season. I totally understand Maldini's frustration when he vented out. We can be so close to much higher-profile success, and all we need is consistency and fixing the few holes through mercato operation this summer.
aka xudong
Gazzetta dello Sport: Contracts of Maldini and Massara expire tomorrow. Draft contracts have bounced from side to side several times over the past few days and the fact there has not yet been any extension has generated a climate of growing tension.