Summer Mercato 2022
(07-03-2022, 05:07 AM)Aficio Wrote: There are not enough chances in 1st team for all of them, and now there are only 8 loans per team each season.

So I think we must accept that with one Kalulu, there are two or more Kerkez or Hauge.

And that is generally good for Milan, for the new club, and most importantly, for the player.

With the new loan rule, even Real or Chelsea must reconsider their strategy of buying young, loaning as much as possible then selling or using.

What new loan rule? Can you (or someone else) provide some more background? Sorry that I have been completely out of loop.
aka xudong
(07-03-2022, 08:20 PM)ACM2022 Wrote: What new loan rule? Can you (or someone else) provide some more background? Sorry that I have been completely out of loop.

July 2022 to 30 June 2023: maximum of 8 players. 
July 2023 to 30 June 2024: maximum of 7 players. 
July 2024 to 30 June 2025: maximum of 6 players.

I think it's this.
Btw, those two are in love again.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Psg is interested on all the players we were linked so far.
(07-03-2022, 10:21 PM)Artan Wrote: Psg is interested on all the players we were linked so far.

Maldini should give an interview and say we want Borini.
(07-03-2022, 10:21 PM)Artan Wrote: Psg is interested on all the players we were linked so far.

Maybe it's true Mbappe like AC Milan and has been following the rumours about us.  Icon_lol2
Any one else surprised by Ziyech rumors? I’ve not known him to be a big name player, leader or the other prerequisites MMM use before signing an older (29) player on a large salary.

I guess his highlights show him to be more of a skill than speed player that can likely play in Serie A until an old age. Im just surprised by this link TBH.
(07-04-2022, 01:35 AM)honsano Wrote: Any one else surprised by Ziyech rumors? I’ve not known him to be a big name player, leader or the other prerequisites MMM use before signing an older (29) player on a large salary.

I guess his highlights show him to be more of a skill than speed player that can likely play in Serie A until an old age. Im just surprised by this link TBH.

I believe we were linked with him too last summer.
aka xudong
(07-03-2022, 08:46 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: July 2022 to 30 June 2023: maximum of 8 players. 
July 2023 to 30 June 2024: maximum of 7 players. 
July 2024 to 30 June 2025: maximum of 6 players.

I think it's this.
Btw, those two are in love again.

Got it. Thanks!  Okmilan

Also, did you mean Wanda and Icardi? Those two pieces of human trash? Big Grin They deserve each other.
aka xudong
Some reports suggest we're close to Douglas Luiz.

Messias looks close as well. So we would be Ziyech (or whomever) and Messias as backup.

Romagnoli has also supposedly agreed to sign for Lazio.
"As per Gazzetta Dello Sport (via SempreMilan), Milan are willing to give up a large chunk of the budget to get two of Charles De Ketelaere, Paulo Dybala and Hakim Ziyech. Indeed, it would be quite the statement from the club.
Maldini and Massara want the situation to be solved by mid-July and thus there could be some movement very soon. The negotiations for De Ketelaere, as well as Dybala, are tough but there are openings that provide optimism."

I think I want at least De Ketelaere of those three. Because of his age and talent.

Then either one of Dybala and Ziyech are fine by me. Maybe I would prefer Dybala as he knows the Serie A. But then again he has been more injury prone than Ziyech I guess...