Chievo Verona vs. AC Milan (10/4/2012) 20:45 GMT
WHY would we give up???? its only one point, and this title will be decided the last round, so there is no chance we would give up. We are still the better of both teams fighting for the scudetto.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(04-09-2012, 05:18 AM)Aficio Wrote: Ambro, Bonera & Aquilani are banned for this match.

Ambro is too tired thanks to 5 matches in 21 days. Is Gattuso ready?
Bonera could be replaced by Yepes (he was called often, so I think his fitness is OK by now).
We really need Aquilani. He is quite useful for this kind of opponent. I hope Seedorf could play and treat this as an important match.

http://www.football-italia.net/17522/mil...ed-tuesday

just read the news too, wow! our squad is depleted even more Huh

regarding Aqua, since coming back from injury, he seems to struggle to find his form prior to the injury, therefore, contributed very little (or none). and if Im not mistaken, most of the time he came off the bench, not as 1st eleven. his last game vs fio was really bad, so I think we could have someone else to replace him,

imo, we badly need mvb back in the midfield ..
Considering how they played last game, I really won't mind see some kids play. At least these kids actually will be aggressive and want to do something instead of just hanging around.
I think Aqua is one of those players who needs to start to be effective, as his type of game is not explosive at all rather it is doing little things here and there.
MILAN - Massimiliano Allegri has picked the following 21-man squad for the match at Chievo.

Abbiati, Amelia, Piscitelli, De Sciglio, Mexes, Nesta, Zambrotta, Yepes, Emanuelson, Flamini, Gattuso, Muntari, Nocerino, Seedorf, Strasser (n. 24), Valoti (n. 57), Cassano, El Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez, Robinho.

I wonder who will be the other fullback in addition to Zambrotta.
It could be:

----------------------Abbiati------------------------
--De Sciglio----Nesta----Mexes----Zambrotta---
---------------------Seedorf------------------------
--------Nocerino--------------Muntari-------------
----------------------Urby---------------------------
-----------Binho---------------Ibra-----------------

we must win this game.. doesn't juve face lazio this wednesday?
wow, the injuries this term have been devastating. No Abate, Antonini, Silva, Boateng, Van Bommel. That's half our starting line-up. Is it just me or Antonini and Boateng seem injury prone too? Van Bommel, Nesta and Seedorf can't play every 3 days anymore. Anyways, hopefully Ibra and Binho can carry the rest of the team to a much needed victory.
(04-09-2012, 04:00 PM)Acmir Wrote: MILAN - Massimiliano Allegri has picked the following 21-man squad for the match at Chievo.

Abbiati, Amelia, Piscitelli, De Sciglio, Mexes, Nesta, Zambrotta, Yepes, Emanuelson, Flamini, Gattuso, Muntari, Nocerino, Seedorf, Strasser (n. 24), Valoti (n. 57), Cassano, El Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez, Robinho.

I wonder who will be the other fullback in addition to Zambrotta.

Urby as LB. Most likely so. I don't think Allegri will use any youngster.

(04-09-2012, 06:42 PM)WCmilan Wrote: we must win this game.. doesn't juve face lazio this wednesday?

again? if so, we have always played before Juventus do. I don't like that.
aka xudong
I think time has come to depend less and less on Ronbinho and give more and more chances to Maxi and EL92.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Mzk you know i'm a robinho fan but not as bad as you're a pato fan. Lol.

Id be ok benching robinho for the game and staring ses but maxi and Ibra looked pretty bad last game.

I actually would loveeeeeeee to see ibra and robinho front with ses behind them