Week 37: Milan - Atalanta May 15 2022 18:00
(05-15-2022, 10:53 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: I'm so happy with the win. Last week I took a nap and milan won, this week I watched the first half and then got in the car and during my drive they scored the 2 goals.

I think next week I must sleep and drive at the same time. Forza Milan

Ps why didn't ibra come on for at least 10 minutes in what might be his last home game?

Devilstupito Devilol

I saw Ibra on the bench with a black top, not the white one and I wondered
Good win, the ghost of Atalanta is gone. One more to vanquish.

I would love Ibra to score the decisive goal and the to find out Kebab missed a PK.

How good would that be ? ?
Ibra will stay for another season, so...  Grinundwech
Looking back, I think this match is more about a fitness contest than anything. That's an appropriated approach since there is nothing special from both team at this stage.

Atalanta wait for us to tire out in 2nd half to release their beast, Zapata. But aside from the corner, our players handle him well, especially Kalulu. It is nice to see even our worst performer, Calabria can cause troubles to him.

However, our players have much more gas to burn, they loves to run and increase the tempo. That leads to many missed passes but they rapidly run back to cover.

Atalanta can only follow our movements.

Theo's goal is inspiring, but there is almost no player seriously try to stop him. Great goal but hard to win a Puskas.

Continue this and win the last one, as Sassuolo players are already planning for summer vacation!
(05-16-2022, 02:58 AM)Aficio Wrote: Looking back, I think this match is more about a fitness contest than anything. That's an appropriated approach since there is nothing special from both team at this stage.

Atalanta wait for us to tire out in 2nd half to release their beast, Zapata. But aside from the corner, our players handle him well, especially Kalulu. It is nice to see even our worst performer, Calabria can cause troubles to him.

However, our players have much more gas to burn, they loves to run and increase the tempo. That leads to many missed passes but they rapidly run back to cover.

Atalanta can only follow our movements.

Theo's goal is inspiring, but there is almost no player seriously try to stop him. Great goal but hard to win a Puskas.

Continue this and win the last one, as Sassuolo players are already planning for summer vacation!

Same reason why we keep Rebic and Messias (well hes better than Salad Sagrin ) on the bench. Yes, Looks like Sassuolo has nothing to play for anymore.

One player i forgot to mention was Krunic. He has really turned it around this season. Very good performances. On the other hand, Bennacer seems to have declined. Not much impact lately. Hope this is jus a phase.
AC MILAN
BTW I loved Galliani, Nesta, Ambrosini and I think it was Albertini sitting together near Maldini.
Yes it was emotinal to see our biggest fan Galliani. He was so proud.
I want to see some video of him at the game. Any links?
the goal from theo is like watching the atalanta players sleeping, the pass from messias is just messi like, hahahha
(05-15-2022, 10:53 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: I'm so happy with the win. Last week I took a nap and milan won, this week I watched the first half and then got in the car and during my drive they scored the 2 goals.

I think next week I must sleep and drive at the same time. Forza Milan

Ps why didn't ibra come on for at least 10 minutes in what might be his last home game?

(05-15-2022, 11:05 PM)Beppe Wrote: Ibra not fully fit is my guess, its over for him. Its no shame as the guy is 40+
We’ll see him only when we desperately need a goal

Maybe Ibra hurt his hand when he broke the windscreen on the team bus ?

Did you both see that ?  Icon_lol2