Week 37: Milan - Atalanta May 15 2022 18:00
Rebic's finishing is...

His energy and movement are the only advantages he can bring to the team, so coming in late is better.
Likely to be Ibrahimovic's last game at San Siro as a player. Imagine the stadium will collapse from the cheer if Ibra scores one last time at San Siro and it happened to be the winner.

I expect him to be at the club next season in an off-field role though.
it would be magnificent if he can score and bring the scudetto to us after all this time
(05-15-2022, 02:13 PM)Aficio Wrote: Rebic's finishing is...

His energy and movement are the only advantages he can bring to the team, so coming in late is better.

The first half speaks to Giroud too who has had atrocious finishing and touches the last few games. 

I agree he adds that energy but our attack lately is so Leao dependent. We need someone that can move and open up space. We know Atalanta are going to come out very strong to counter our crowd. Rebic provides that running outlet like in Liverpool. 

Anyway, curious to see what Pioli does. Whatever brings three points.
(05-15-2022, 03:54 PM)honsano Wrote: The first half speaks to Giroud too who has had atrocious finishing and touches the last few games. 

I agree he adds that energy but our attack lately is so Leao dependent. We need someone that can move and open up space. We know Atalanta are going to come out very strong to counter our crowd. Rebic provides that running outlet like in Liverpool. 

Anyway, curious to see what Pioli does. Whatever brings three points.

I agree about Giroud. But he is a consistent 1 goal / 3 matches Icon_lol2 , Rebic is inconsistent. 

Official Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Calabria, Kalulu, Tomori, Hernandez; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Krunic, Leao; Giroud.

I feel safe with the trio: Kessie, Tonali, Krunic
Finally his love for Diaz has ended
Nervous and confident, I know it's a weird combo but our fans have been amazing this season. I hope our players can Give them something early to really lose their minds and make san Siro a living hell for atalanta.
(05-15-2022, 04:14 PM)Codazzi Wrote: Finally his love for Diaz has ended

Yeah. Bennacer is also benched.

We need muscles and height for such a match.
Atalanta using a lot of central players so they'll look to control the midfield and press us early. Pasalic, Pessina, Freuler, Koopmeiners. Even De Roon is in there and although listed as a CB in the official team sheet, expect him to squeeze in the middle and sufficate that space. BUT, this is actually good for us. Leaves the wings a bit more open and I have confidence in Leao taking advantage of that.
RAFA magic today lets go baby!!!!!!!! Title can be a done deal today