Siena vs AC Milan (Sunday 29th April 2012)
Did not see the match, but glad to see my boy Cassano back with some assists and goals.
(04-29-2012, 07:04 PM)mzk57 Wrote: So guys, any chance of Juve dropping 4 points against Lecce, Calligari and Atalanta? Confused

I blame this situation of Allegri. No matter how many injuries you have, you just can't lose at home against Fiorentina and a couple of more draws against mid-table teams Angry

Juventus will lose to Lecce, and drew one more game either with Cagliair or Atalanta. I am not sure however if we can beat Inter Merda at Round 37.

So maybe we will get 7 points out of the last three game and retained the champions thanks to Juventus losing twice. Sagrin
aka xudong
You really think Juve will lose against Lecce? Or are you just hoping..
Siamo a posto cosi.
(04-30-2012, 02:27 PM)Mystik Wrote: You really think Juve will lose against Lecce? Or are you just hoping..
The script is written in heavens that Juve will remain undefeated and win the Scudetto this season eaisly Rolleyes
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(04-30-2012, 02:27 PM)Mystik Wrote: You really think Juve will lose against Lecce? Or are you just hoping..

I am hoping so, but also thinking that it could happen. Too bad that Lecce seems to have some suspended player.
aka xudong