Champions League match day 2: Milan - Dinamo Zagreb September 14 2022 18:45
So now we are top of group with Chelsea bottom of group. The next 2 games will be tough.
(09-15-2022, 01:21 AM)hwmook Wrote: So now we are top of group with Chelsea bottom of group.  The next 2 games will be tough.

Yes, especially if we beat Chelsea next game, it will be very difficult for them to qualify with just 1 point. So they're going to come out on fire.

Meanwhile, Milan and Napoli sit on top of their group while fodder Jube and Merda aren't in qualification spots. Early days but will enjoy that while I can  Icon_lol2
I expect 2 draws in next 2 games, wont be easy task to beat Chelsea with more attacking coach in charge
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(09-15-2022, 03:23 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I expect 2 draws in next 2 games, wont be easy task to beat Chelsea with more attacking coach in charge

Nah, it will be easier to beat Chelsea as long as they don't sit back. I expect at least 4 points against Chelsea.
Chelsea's new manager will have more than 3 weeks to sort things out, so it will not be easy, but we also have time to increase the chemistry!
If Chelsea draw two, they are pretty much eliminated. They are going to come out guns blazing. We will look to the counter. IF Rebic or Origi is available, that will be a huge plus for us. We will speed Giroud can’t supply.