Winter mercato 2023
LB: Parisi. We can hopefully use positive relationship with Empoli to get a good result. Started well for them this season.

LW: Leao needs support. Rebic (not the first time) can't get on the field, Origi is yet to prove anything for us.

RW: I am not fooled by Saladmaker or Messias. One stays, one goes. Not my ideal option but I think Noa Lang contract expires soon, same with Zaniolo.

CF: critical signing! Ibra+ OG (obvious with them), Rebic (covered), Lazetic (proven nothing) are our CF with maybe Leao and CDK able to fill in.

AM: Adli with not many chances and hopefully Diaz will be in last 6 month's of his spell here. So we need a AM depending on how De Ketelaere is fairing by then. Either he will need a back up or he is the back up.
I am scared Jube will sack Allegri! He needs his contract extended ASAP! Lol
(09-15-2022, 10:32 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: I am scared Jube will sack Allegri! He needs his contract extended ASAP!  Lol

I hope for all the coaches can hold their jobs Icon_lol2
Diaz should obviously not be redeemed. With that said, we have 2 ACMs at the club currently in CDK and Adli. Hopefully Pioli takes this year to work with them both so that we are ready in that position next year and we don't need to replace Diaz (I'm obviously mostly talking about Adli here as CDK is already being integrated and is expected to be the starter).

I'm not too worried about Adli not playing currently. I personally never expected him to come in and get a ton of game time the first 6 months. I think his "absence" is talked about a but too much and it is made a negative thing immediately. Yes, sure, there are similarities between him and Hauge in terms if playing time....but, Pioli turned out to be right on Hauge. So he deserves to be trusted in this situation too. We'll see what happens towards/after the WC. If he is still barely getting in the field, than i'd be worried.
Origi has been a non entity , I never followed him closely obviously but he seems to get injured a lot.Kind of thinking we should of gone for belotti now seing as we had very little money.Can imagine having Dybala as well would of been a good signing.
Don't expect anything massive on the signing front for January, so will most likely have to wait until next to see what Redbird are made of.
Milos Kerkez, former primavera player is currently balling in AZ Alkmaar at the age of 18, Pioli isn't always right about the players and we have seen Adli in the pre season and in Bordeaux that he is undoubtedly better than Diaz and Krunic
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Maldini said Milos Kerkez is not ready for 1st team yet, but the boy is very hungry, so he left.

Milos had no playing time last season. So Maldini was right.

If he wait here for a season, our left side of Primavera was stronger and maybe he could have some minutes now.
(09-16-2022, 09:22 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Milos Kerkez, former primavera player is currently balling in AZ Alkmaar at the age of 18, Pioli isn't always right about the players and we have seen Adli in the pre season and in Bordeaux that he is undoubtedly better than Diaz and Krunic

Kerkez didn't even start a single game for 6 months after joining. He wasn't ready yet and Maldini was right.

Give Pioli some time.
I think we put too much emphasis on how a player does while with us.
The point of good team building must be just as much, if not more, about knowing lots about the player before signing him. Character being one of the issues to scout and I am positive it is easier to spot character issues than some might think.
Two months after Andre Silva signed supposedly he missed the beach, few months after signing Kerkez we find out he wants first team football. This is not sustainable for a team that struggles for a few million. It is not just ok to lose these players, even if there is profit on the balance books, remember some of these moves are not actual profits but are just for accounting and UEFA purposes.
(09-16-2022, 12:47 PM)hwmook Wrote: Kerkez didn't even start a single game for 6 months after joining. He wasn't ready yet and Maldini was right.

Give Pioli some time.

He was Not Maldini fault he wanted to leave as he was not in Pioli's plans, Pioli didn't even included in the squad in the most pointless Coppa Italia despite having no back up LB at that point as FBT was injured. 

He was legit the closest thing we had for sub-Theo, gave up so early without even giving him a chance,
You fear because you live without Love Pioli