Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout
Hey, just before the change of forum, Brasiliero's topic had been modified with his nickname as title of the topic ...

I don't know if he has already registered on the new forum, but he will for sure I think, and as a consequence, he needs to have his own topic again !!

One condition to that: we want a report on the Brazilian prospects each month without exception !! Big Grin

One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
It's Brasileiro (I will edit the thread)

Also need reports on where to visit in Brazil Big Grin
I wonder where he is and how soon he will join us. Smile
aka xudong
(02-15-2011, 02:35 AM)xudong Wrote: I wonder where he is and how soon he will join us. Smile
I started here yesterday, my friend. But in the game day thread...

I was about to start my topic here when I saw ou did it first, Geo... Thanks Okmilan

I will do an effort to write about some new concerns that I have with Ganso. Things I noticed last year, but that I´m starting to see as a concern, now. Nothing about his on the field performance, style or work rate(imo he´s ready for Europe), but about his ego and knee situation...

Plus, Lucas(São Paulo) just killed Uruguai in the final of the under-20 S.A. Championship(most of you guys already know this) but for those who have not seen him, it´s worth the time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DBKPHOy-...r_embedded
I hope Lucas chose wisely his club in Europe, because most of the coaches will turn this amazing young AMD in a winger. Or like Ferguson, into a DMDodgy

@reza: when do you want to come here?? Just tell me and I will indicate the best places to go...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw, to see David Luiz tearing up in his debut at Chelsea:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on83SG06f...r_embedded
... made me angry about our mgt once again. It happened with Alex in the past and with David, now. So carefully to spend on these 2 players when they were more young( and cheap), and so avid to spend in unprovens like Grimi, Cardaccio, Viudez.

Now I´m worried about this Lamela hype, too. The guy has done nothing to be so praised, but appear he´s the second on our list after Ganso...
Have watched David Luiz in the last couple of games for Chelsea. What impresses me the most about him is the authority he shows on the pitch. He comes on for his debut as a 23(?) year old, having been @ Chelsea for less than a week, and immeidiatly starts shouting commands at his teammates. That shows great character imo!
What do you mean with Ganso's knee situation, Brasileiro? About his ego, I think he's just trying to leverage his price saying that he's not sure which side of Milan he prefers, and that's normal IMO.

Anyway, a Russian club, Anzhi something, bought Roberto Carlos. And they're reported to offer € 11 M for Jucilei.
per l'amaro e il dolce
THat is probably the most dangerous place in Russia, I do not understand why players like Joao Carlos (GREAT defender) and Roberto Carlos wanted to go there...
from the vid u give about lucas
i see his dribbling style look like ronaldinho
am i correct? or is it just my eyes?
(02-16-2011, 09:47 PM)Christian Wrote: Have watched David Luiz in the last couple of games for Chelsea. What impresses me the most about him is the authority he shows on the pitch. He comes on for his debut as a 23(?) year old, having been @ Chelsea for less than a week, and immeidiatly starts shouting commands at his teammates. That shows great character imo!
Yep, 23 years old. David is a natural leader. Some players(captains) shout, give commands, but in David´s case it´s natural... Plus, teammates loves him. Thats not coincidence he at 22 was the 3rd captain at Benfica and since N. Gomes never played and Luizão was out for some time, the real captain was David.

I wrote here(there?) before that imo David would be better than T. Silva in the near future, and that wasn´t a jab at Silva(who I rate HIGH), but more of a praise to Luiz. Some people disagree(fair enough), but after watch both since they were under-20, the level showed by David was without a doubt above. A beast!!
(02-17-2011, 07:43 AM)mathiask Wrote: THat is probably the most dangerous place in Russia, I do not understand why players like Joao Carlos (GREAT defender) and Roberto Carlos wanted to go there...
Roberto is a grow man, but some of these young Brazilians players are so NAIVE... They just don´t know how to make a decision on their own. Easily influenced by their agents or family members.

I watched some retired[Brazilians] players saying they only learn about normal things(decisions) of life(paying bills, chek in on his own to a airplane, etc...) when they finished their career and there was no one there to do it for them. Like 40 years old baby...

(02-17-2011, 01:48 AM)Nalx Wrote: What do you mean with Ganso's knee situation, Brasileiro? About his ego, I think he's just trying to leverage his price saying that he's not sure which side of Milan he prefers, and that's normal IMO.

Anyway, a Russian club, Anzhi something, bought Roberto Carlos. And they're reported to offer € 11 M for Jucilei.
Until yesterday I didn´t know, Nalx... But the last one, was the 3rd big surgery on Ganso´s knee. He hurted one before, then another and last year was the third time he need to do it. Ganso really doesn´t rely on athleticism to play, but one can´t deny it´s a HUGE question mark.

Regarding Jucilei, he needs to leave Brazil ASAP!!! A player like him will only regress staying more time here. Most of Brazilians coaches(like his own, now) will use him as a pure DM and thats a waste of talent and a crime for his development. But I hope he chose a big club our league...
(02-17-2011, 08:41 AM)sylrus Wrote: from the vid u give about lucas
i see his dribbling style look like ronaldinho
am i correct? or is it just my eyes?
Maybe some of the young Ronaldinho drible style, but Lucas is different... incredible FAST. His pace is unbelievable. Ronaldinho wasn´t. Lucas play style reminds me of the young Kaká, vertical. But he is much more skilled.

What I really like about Lucas is his physicality... he isn´t big(height wise), but plays like one. Plus, one thing you guys know I rate high, is the way these young players handle pressure. I can´t trust that a player will shine in a big club in Europe if he isn´t leading(or being a top-3 of) his own team here. And Lucas last season did it. São Paulo was near relegation last season when they changed coach, and the new one promoted Lucas to the first team. The kid´s impact was from day one, and he lead São Paulo back to a top-5 position. Impressive for a 17 yers old.
Brasileiro... what's up!!?

Question, how would you rate these Brazilian players in terms of MILAN'S needs and priorities for the 2011-2012 season. Please rank them. I do believe this Revolution has started, and there's a lot more changes to be made. While we are in 1st, we're playing with Robinho as our BEST ACM, which can't be forever (although I really like him in this role the way he runs and runs)...

1. Ganso Paulo Henrique
2. Jucilei
3. David Luiz (that ship sailed)
4. Marcelo (we can also go for Coentrao)
5. Lucas Marcellinho
6. Any other player you recommend