Champions League match day 5: Dinamo Zagreb - Milan October 25 2022 21:00
(10-26-2022, 11:20 AM)Beppe Wrote: When messias and Saelemaekers got injured At the same time I thought it was a blessing in disguise. Pioli had to try other players there. cDK , diaz and now rebic. We gonna see that more often now I think!
Our team is better by not playing one of messias/Saelemaekers!

BTW, Who is best, Gabbia or Romagnoli?

I would say Gabbia is better than keeping Romagnoli around.
(10-26-2022, 11:20 AM)Beppe Wrote: When messias and Saelemaekers got injured At the same time I thought it was a blessing in disguise. Pioli had to try other players there. cDK , diaz and now rebic. We gonna see that more often now I think!
Our team is better by not playing one of messias/Saelemaekers!

BTW, Who is best, Gabbia or Romagnoli?

I think Gabbia is learning to interpret the style of play Pioli wants better than Romagnoli. I think Roma is still better but not for this team. Gabbia has potential to be a good rotation player like Pobega.
Gabbia is impressing me. Its not easy to get so few opportunities and have to perform every time. We have a luxury problem now, especially in Serie A. At CB, we have Kjær, Gabbia, Thiaw, and Tomori, and of course Kalulu, but i think he will be a RB from now on. He is great both places. I think like this:

- Against top sides where we need leadership and experience. We should use Kjær- Tomori. With lower size clubs we could go with either Thiaw or Gabbia together with Tomori. I think Thiaw can be something special. yes Gabbia is good, but lacks the agilty and speed of Thiaw. Thiaw got it all, but just not the same Serie A experience as Gabbia.

Anyways, exited to see this team these days. So many solutions and if we can get Origi to fire on all cylinders, we will have a devastating attack.