Week 14: Cremonese - Milan November 8 2022 20:45
Say goodbye to the title.
(11-08-2022, 10:36 PM)Beppe Wrote: Napoli champs already?

Pretty close to it.

Our inability to beat these provincial side's again looks costly.
0-0 Disgusting. That's the third consecutive crap performance in the league.

Being cheap only gets you so far. Recent signings have been useless and scraping the barrel in terms of quality.

And Pioli is a mediocre coach who has no plan B and unable to react and change things during a game. The quality of football is poor and the attack in particular is clueless and a mess.

Congrats to Napoli, they deserve to win for the football they play and for being smart with their transfers.
Who would have thought that a Giroud topless celebration may as well end our Scudetto hope?

Retrospectively, Origi should've stayed on. As bad as he was, he was our only threat. I was disappointed with Leao's performance. I thought that he would break down Cremonese defense like a hot knife going through butter. Instead, all he got was a yellow card. CdK was invisible, and when he was seen, he got a yellow card.

I blame this one on Pioli. The team was feeling too comfortable, thinking that the game was in our hand. There was no urgency, and when finally our players started to take it seriously, they didn't have what it takes to get the job done.

Shameful and embarrassing performance.
aka xudong
We did not play great. We actually have not played great all year so far. I keep waiting for us to hit form, but nothing happens. Very sterile going forward. The 3 CB system did not help. The ball was in the feet of the CBs for long periods of time rather than in the feet of the CMs. Unfortunately, the main signing that was made to help our attacking 3rd issues (CDK) has been absolutely dreadful and has added close to nothing so far.

In any case, we also continue to be wasteful. We got bailed by Oli G the other night vs Spezia, but it's not always going to happen. This has to be one of the worst teams around in terms of converting chances. We didn't have a ton today, but still, there were a couple decent ones in the 1st half that Napoli for example would have put away.

It's very frustrating to watch this team right now. There is a lot of effort and heart. But usually it leads nowhere in the attacking third. Funny enough, apart from the Salzburg game (which we could say has so far been the most important one of the season), I can't remember having an "easy" stroll to victory. We need more quality this winter. I don't wanna turn this into a Mercato post....but there are many players in critical positions (RW, CAM and even LW past Leao - who is hot and cold as ever) that don't add what's necessary. Their (lack of) quality let's them down in the most crucial time, when execution in the final 3rd is necessary.

Very disappointing. Not much else to say.
Grande Pioli

New contract and from now is the target to get sacked by Milan. You are doing a great job to get that, just go on.
De Katelaar is not more the player from yeptembar, he is so unsecure, all because Salesmaker the idiot has to play. Origi, he was not playing at Liverpool and now the same shit in Milano. He is for nothing. And tonight, Messias, it's not his night, but we still keep him, insteed to change him with Rebic and put De katelaar in the midlle, so Rebic - RDK - Leao. But the "new contract" man know the best. I think now he is speaking to sky and DAZN: it was not our night, we didn't use our chances, we need more pressure in front of goal, we need more ambition, we went down in the last 15 minuites,... come on your stupid idiiot, everybody see it: you want to get sacked to enjoy 2,5 years of good payment for doing noithing.

Now it is sure, we are losing against Tottenham.
Odricem se sina preko novina bude li navijac Juventusa !!!
Is Leao sub the worst one in recent history? Holy fucking macaroni he was so bad. Its no doubt anymore that his head are other places..Pathetic. Yet again CDK is invicible, probably also deserved a red. He has been so bad since he came. What the hell is happening to him? He is not even trying. The defence and Tata were solid enough. Tomori was MOM.

Rating:

- Tatarusanu: 6. Nothing to do. Read the game good on some Okereke through balls.
- Thiaw: 6,5. I think he was very solid. Very interesting prospect. A big threat on dead balls. So close to a goal.
- Kjær: 6. Som scares, but overall solid.
- Tomori: 7. Flawless.
- FBT: 6. Not bad, not good. No quality in his play.
- Tonali: 6. Not his best match, but we dominated the midfield.
- Bennacer: 6. Blew hot and cold. Belov his standards overall. We expect more from a offensive perspective.
- Messias: 6,5. Our best player offensively, but no end result.
- Diaz: 5,5. Dr Hyde version of Diaz tonight. Not his game.
- Rebic: 5,5. Should have scored with that header. Nice play before Origi chance, but not much else.
- Origi: 5. Bad game. Should have scored, and miss a lots of easy balls. We have to admit that he is a flop so far.

- CDK: 5. Very bad as usual. Deserved yellow, could have been red with a strict referee.
- Lazetic: 6. Not much time, but i want to se more. Big physical presence and is mobile to.
- Kalulu: 5,5. He is so damn timid going forward! I was exploding when i saw all the room the did not use, and did not overlap Messias. Like him better as a CB..
- Krunic: 5,5. OK.

8 points behind Napoli. We must hope for a victory at the weekend, and that Napoli slips up. 8 points is to much to gain after the WC.
(11-08-2022, 10:40 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Pretty close to it.

Our inability to beat these provincial side's again looks costly.

Cremonese lost 1:4 to Napoli, 0:3 to Lazio, and 3:1 at Inter.

And our morons are not able to make a decent shot on goal. Great work boys, great work. That is how a champions is playing
Odricem se sina preko novina bude li navijac Juventusa !!!
Tonight we 99% lost the chance to win the Scudetto again. Think about fourth place now.
The last months i have been really in doubt if we should sell Leao or not. Tonight im no longer in doubt. He have to go if Chelsea or City actually give us 120 mill euros. The only high quality game from him this season is against Inter in the Derby. Besides that match he has never been really good. Yes, he have pretty good stats overall, but his game has not been anything special. On top of that, im so tired of his nochalant and arrogant attitude. It gets me sick. I will so much more have a Tonali type of player on the wing, maybe not as skilled, but has 100% grinta and passion for the colours.

We can do a lot for 120 mill euros...