AC Milan vs. Novara 15:00 GMT Sunday 13/5/2012
For me it was the worst game ever from that point of view. Being fairly young compared to most of you (22 y.o) I grew up with these guys, idolized them since I was a little kid, and 6 of them leaving at the same time it is too painful.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
end of a beautiful era. still in tears.
thank you guys.
I cried when he came on and cried even more when he scored.
Pippo is the legend. I admit I was never a fan of his till he came to Milan. The more I watch him the more I admire him. I think this is something I wrote either in this forum or another when he first signed with us, "He got no speed, can't dribble pass defenders, not strong enough in the air, got no power in his shot, gets caught offside all the time, but he scores goals, so yes, he is an okay signing."

This is something written by a fan in Hong Kong.

我覺得Raul就像有錢人家的貴公子,從小就萬千寵愛在一身,讓他可以在最好的路上發展。。。對比19歲便在歐洲賽事進球的Raul,Inzaghi就像一個白手興家的窮小子,憑自己的勤奮爬上高峰,他率先打破Gerd Muller的歐戰進球紀錄,從啓發性的角度看,我認為是比較鼓舞人心的

Basically, it compared Raul and Pippo. Where Raul is just like any other BlueBlood, always got the love from everyone and grew up in one of the best football programs in the world. While Pippo is self-made, he broke Muller's record b/c of his continuos hard work and dedication to the game.

Pippo just cant play football . He only can score. his never die attitude and all his goal hysterical celebration ( like all the goal seems scored in CL final ) will never be forgotten.
Forza Milan I Love U
Pippo's goal:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0z50345zi3al3b5

I'm crying all day. I fell in love with Milan because of these players, and now they're gone........
It was time, tbh, and in the best interest of the club. I'm happy and sad in the same time. Strange feeling.
Watching Milan next season without any of the old guard (Cap isn't going to be playing much imo) might feel a bit strange cos I grew up watching these guys. And loving them too. TS n Cap r the only a guys I can say I truly like in the current squad... Forza Milan regardless!
Don Silvio, what is your aim???
A happy ending to a disappointing season. I am so thrilled that Pippo Inzaghi scored. Could not have thought of a better sendoff for our No.9. Heart
aka xudong
Thumbs Down 
One thing for sure now, English fans are more passionate than Italian people. It embarrassing to see all those empty seat in San Siro. This is supposed to be a very emotional day and we see empty San Siro. Where as City fans were crying and showing all kinds of emotions. Are people living in Milan are generally poor or something? Can't the afford the match-day tickets of something? Even last week's deby's attendance was only about 44K, instead of a full house 80K crowd. Its almost a shameful scenario. Maybe stadia in Italy are not compact and enjoyable like those of EPL, but at least San Siro is exceptional with he closer stands unlike Olympico or previously Delle Appi etc. Disgrace ...... utter disgrace. The old guard deserved a full house not empty seats Angry
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57