Week 18: Lecce - Milan January 14 2023 18:00
Bounce back time. Can we keep a clean sheet?

Ole
No.Grinser044 We can hope that we score more than Lecce.  Grinundwech
aka xudong
Forza, Milan!!!

Give me a good sleep after the match! Big Grin
Napoli 5 Juventus 1

Napoli deserve to win the league. Play attractive high tempo football in Italy and Europe.
Sorry, but nobody "deserves" to win the league after 18 games. We'll see
I still have high hopes, Napoli will choke Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(01-14-2023, 01:57 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I still have high hopes, Napoli will choke Icon_lol2

So will we! 

I had some hope until I saw the predicted lineup.
Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Tatarusanu; Calabria, Kalulu, Tomori, Theo; Vranckx, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Leao; Giroud

Tonali suspended.
Still playing Tatarusanu
RW and CAM gives me the creeps against Lecce littlelone what Conte might line-up.
Anyone else see Colombo scoring?

I'm going 3-2 to Milan in a typical take 5 years off your life performance.

Forza Milan!
(01-14-2023, 01:57 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I still have high hopes, Napoli will choke 2:
I have given up. Napoli deserves it. I don't care if it's only halfway so far, but on the balance of play, squad depth/quality and performance, they are better. That's the honest truth. I hope I eat my words come end of the season. I pray I'm wrong.

For me, I feel the assertion "Napoli will choke and drop points" is only comforting if we aren't so hopeless ourselves this season. Way I see it, on average, we will drop two points before Napoli drops one.

I know, a lot of points to play for still and football can be dramatic at any time. But sincerely, I've learned to temper my expectations seeing how we are so far this season. Too erratic, too vulnerable, nervous, disjointed. Will things change? Can Pioli turn things around? Does he have what it takes? Is the squad good enough (depth and quality) to turn things around? Maybe...possible. Not too sure.

In any case, for my mental health, I have scaled down my expectations
(01-14-2023, 07:12 AM)Inas Wrote: I have given up. Napoli deserves it. I don't care if it's only halfway so far, but on the balance of play, squad depth/quality and performance, they are better. That's the honest truth. I hope I eat my words come end of the season. I pray I'm wrong.

For me, I feel the assertion "Napoli will choke and drop points" is only comforting if we aren't so hopeless ourselves this season. Way I see it, on average, we will drop two points before Napoli drops one.

I know, a lot of points to play for still and football can be dramatic at any time. But sincerely, I've learned to temper my expectations seeing how we are so far this season. Too erratic, too vulnerable, nervous, disjointed. Will things change? Can Pioli turn things around? Does he have what it takes? Is the squad good enough (depth and quality) to turn things around? Maybe...possible. Not too sure.

In any case, for my mental health, I have scaled down my expectations

I know this yr might be finally theirs, I will surely prefer Napoli over Merda or RubeBig Grin and probably our title defence is probably going in vains without any significant signings and this much inconsistency in front and back, just hope we don't bottle up Top 4...
You fear because you live without Love Pioli