Milan - Inter Supercoppa Italiana January 18 2023 20:00CET
Tonali getting beaten in such a cheap way by grandpa Dzeko must be the most humiliating moment in a player's career.
Thomas Tuchel In.

That would be a statement .
(01-18-2023, 09:07 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Thomas Tuchel In.

That would be a statement .

It's about time
Hey management, still think we are "fine as we are"? How are those injured players coming along? Are you freaking kidding me with this garbage? The defense has been in shambles all season, but we are not gonna do anything about it?
(01-18-2023, 09:13 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: Hey management, still think we are "fine as we are"? How are those injured players coming along? Are you freaking kidding me with this garbage? The defense has been in shambles all season, but we are not gonna do anything about it?

I bet they'll see "a lot of positive signs in performance" despite result Tongue
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(01-18-2023, 09:40 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: I bet they'll see "a lot of positive signs in performance" despite result Tongue

A lot of learning material too, im sure
Inter's goals all looked effortless.
aka xudong
0-3

#PioliOut
I guess now it's only important to preserve what's left of "honor" and not get nuked during last 10 minutes...
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Losing 0:3 twice to Merda in such a short period of time isn't good for the mental health of any Milan fan.
aka xudong