Poll: Players to sell
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Christian Abbiati
2.26%
3 2.26%
Daniele Bonera
13.53%
18 13.53%
Taye Taiwo
19.55%
26 19.55%
Djamel Mesbah
20.30%
27 20.30%
Philippe Mexes
5.26%
7 5.26%
Luca Antonini
6.77%
9 6.77%
Urby Emanuelson
9.77%
13 9.77%
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
2.26%
3 2.26%
Alexander Pato
6.77%
9 6.77%
Robinho
13.53%
18 13.53%
Total 133 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Summer Mercato 2012: Players to sell
...and for the players we need to sell, as we have a maximum option of 10 players for a poll, I will try to list the ones that were mostly debated during the forums to leave.
Obviously players out of contract or on loan (in other polls) are excluded, so I'm thinking:

Abbiati
Bonera Sagrin
Taiwo
Mesbah
Mexes
Antonini
Urby
Ibra
Pato
Robinho
Taiwo, Mesbah, Pato, Bonera....may be not realistic but it's a poll Smile
(05-08-2012, 07:27 PM)reza Wrote: Taiwo, Mesbah, Pato, Bonera....may be not realistic but it's a poll Smile

what's not realistic is that Bonera is not leading the charts from kick off!!!
I thought how many votes Bonera gets will tell us how many members actually voted Sagrin

Acmirrrrrrrrrr Dodgy

i know, i know it's a poll and it's subjective.....but seriously Acmirrrrr!!!! Dodgy

Big Grin
(05-08-2012, 07:36 PM)LebRN Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 07:27 PM)reza Wrote: Taiwo, Mesbah, Pato, Bonera....may be not realistic but it's a poll Smile

what's not realistic is that Bonera is not leading the charts from kick off!!!
I thought how many votes Bonera gets will tell us how many members actually voted Sagrin

Acmirrrrrrrrrr Dodgy

i know, i know it's a poll and it's subjective.....but seriously Acmirrrrr!!!! Dodgy

Big Grin

lol, we won't gain anything from Bonera's sale, actually no one will buy him so he can stay as a fourth defender, someone has to sit on the bench and he's a perfect player for that. Big Grin

Maybe I should have voted for Robinho too, I really don't know what to think about him but I somehow doubt he'll be better next season.
Every single one of them except Abbiati! Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
A difficult question. Need to sell? Want to sell? Sell for money? Sell out of spite? Big Grin

I picked Taiwo, Mesbah, Mexes, and Robinho by the way. I am still dreaming that Pato could shake off injury (with an entire summer ahead) and regain his form.

I am indifferent between keeping and selling Urby. I don't mind keeping Bonera and Antonini. Big Grin Grinundwech
aka xudong
I think Pato will play for Brazil in England 2012 and his value will go up by showing the world he is injury free, then Milan will send both Robinho and him to PSG on Aug 31 and sign Tevez or Van Perse from City.
(05-08-2012, 08:28 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Pato will play for Brazil in England 2012 and his value will go up by showing the world he is injury free, then Milan will send both Robinho and him to PSG on Aug 31 and sign Tevez or Van Perse from City.

Add Silva to that list too. It is rumored that he is now saving for Olympics, which was why he refused to play in the derby.

I understand the Olympics part, as Brazil has never won it, but if the derby part was true (which we will never know, I reckon), it would be Wallbang
aka xudong
as xudong said i agree, also i wouldn't sell pato for another two seasons. if he still has such terrible injury problems after those two seasons then id sell him, because i know for a fact if he gets over his injury crisis we will deeply regret selling that player.. I voted bonera,abbiati,taiwo,robinho out..

bonera, although had some good showing this year and nobody think im crazy for this i actually dont mind him as a back up defender, but i think selling him would be better for the club, buy a back up CB like ogbonna, or even astori, a younger promising one.. if not even someone in their early 30's who at least is a solid defender. Taiwo, never really fit in at milan and i doubt he will stay, abbiati is geting old and i think its time for a new GK, robinho will never be able to find the net, i always loved this player but he's what 28 now? i think its the time to sell to get our money for him, because i guarentee he's not irreplacable and im confident if we sold him bought tevez problem solved + more goals Tongue
Voted for Bonera, Antonini, Mesbah, Taiwo, Urby, and Robinho. The first three are such liabilities that I think each pick here should count double. That's how badly I want them to leave. Taiwo rarely got a chance but he got plenty at QPR and after watching him there I don't think we'll miss him, plus we have that Sciglio kid.

While those four won't generate much money, I think we can expect more from selling Urby and Robinho.
per l'amaro e il dolce