Bakaye Traore
Maybe Galliani try to be a Football Manager fantasy, signing free transfer player hoping he can get some millions euro from the player, just like Taiwo? Big Grin

Due to Nocerino's case, it is hard for Milan fans to blame the management/Allegri especially there is also Muntari as a proof. Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
I was rethinking about my comments before and I just realized, if our mids are 4 men with Boateng-Nocerino-Muntari-Montolivo starting (assuming Flamini, Aquilani leaving and Emanuelson resent to his natural left side) with Ambrosini, Strasser/Merkel as backup, then no, fLame, we still need bench players... and that's where Traore (with his free price tag) comes in.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Zvone, the thing is that this past season the supposed to be "bench" player Nocerino turned out to be the player with the most minutes played. (not sure if him or Ibra). Thank god he turn out to be great. Smile
We can not wait for miracles every day. Nocerino was already adapted to this game, Muntari too. Traore is better suited to be compared to Taiwo( who by the way was the first choice LB of the champions ) and this guy was a second choice in Nancy.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
I didn't know that Traore was a second choice in Nancy. Damn. Though we can not wait for miracles every day, as Milan fans these days, we will have to pray for miracles every day. Wallbang
aka xudong
(05-18-2012, 06:25 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Zvone, the thing is that this past season the supposed to be "bench" player Nocerino turned out to be the player with the most minutes played. (not sure if him or Ibra). Thank god he turn out to be great. Smile
We can not wait for miracles every day. Nocerino was already adapted to this game, Muntari too. Traore is better suited to be compared to Taiwo( who by the way was the first choice LB of the champions ) and this guy was a second choice in Nancy.

I don't get your point?

I just stated that this year we have 6/7 players (without Traore) for 4 slots, and that means we need Traore (or anyone) to fill the bench.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(05-18-2012, 04:09 PM)fLame Wrote: Why did we sign him in the first place then? Don't we have enough bench players?

Jeez.. even rotating Merkel / Strasser sounds more reasonable than signing League 1 reserves.

I think we need to see him first, it'd be unfair to judge before we've even seen what he's capable of.

Where he was previously isn't a huge concern of mine, moreso I'm wondering how he is suited to us.
(05-18-2012, 06:25 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Zvone, the thing is that this past season the supposed to be "bench" player Nocerino turned out to be the player with the most minutes played. (not sure if him or Ibra). Thank god he turn out to be great. Smile

This guy had 22 games this season for Nancy, i think 6 goals and 2 asist for DM that is pretty good.. Do you still think that's a second choice ??

P.S. He had some injury in mid seson and he didn't play few games..

Bakaye is very powerful and dynamic player with "skill" to run all day long..
(05-19-2012, 12:40 PM)Tiziano Crudelli Wrote:

This guy had 22 games this season for Nancy, i think 6 goals and 2 asist for DM that is pretty good.. Do you still think that's a second choice ??

P.S. He had some injury in mid seson and he didn't play few games..

Bakaye is very powerful and dynamic player with "skill" to run all day long..

Thanks for the information.

My hope is that he could be useful as bench player, if he offers more that that, it will be a bonus. Not all transfer are like Nocerino but kind of that transfer could happen. Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
I have faith in the guy.. Taiwo is a different story on his own imo, he was okay in france but even if you watched him at marseille he had the same style of play, he always hangs back and spreads the ball long - hardly passes half, yes he did i guess in france but italy players tighter football, his field is smaller hence his poor displays with us.. he's okay on a defensive point of view.