Poll: Buy a GK
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Antonio Donnarumma
21.74%
5 21.74%
Samir Handanovic
43.48%
10 43.48%
Salavtore Sirigu
4.35%
1 4.35%
Emiliano Viviano
8.70%
2 8.70%
Federico Marchetti
4.35%
1 4.35%
Eji Kawashima
4.35%
1 4.35%
Rafael
13.04%
3 13.04%
Diego Lopez
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK
Assuming we'll be sticking to 4-3-1-2 Wink. Kidding..I'm sure our formation won't change. In fact, when last have we had a radical formation change? Probably before Carlo cuz I can't think of anything.
Siamo a posto cosi.
The thing is Carlo's formation change was the start of the last era and it's only now that we can finally say this era has fully ended. Leonardo had a radical change, though it wasn't the greatest success.
And the young Gabriel of Cruzeiro it is!! he wasnt even in the poll Big Grin
(05-19-2012, 06:05 PM)Beppe Wrote: And the young Gabriel of Cruzeiro it is!! he wasnt even in the poll Big Grin
But he was in the threadSagrin
(05-15-2012, 03:02 PM)brasileiro Wrote: Only saw the Brazilians... and despite like both, I would not use a non-EU spot on them.

Theres a young keeper in Cruzeiro, that won the last WC under-20 world cup for Brazil NT, that imo has amazing potential... but right now without pro experience so, just potential.
(05-19-2012, 11:24 PM)brasileiro Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 06:05 PM)Beppe Wrote: And the young Gabriel of Cruzeiro it is!! he wasnt even in the poll Big Grin
But he was in the threadSagrin
(05-15-2012, 03:02 PM)brasileiro Wrote: Only saw the Brazilians... and despite like both, I would not use a non-EU spot on them.

Theres a young keeper in Cruzeiro, that won the last WC under-20 world cup for Brazil NT, that imo has amazing potential... but right now without pro experience so, just potential.

I finally get it !! Big Grin your second job is at Milan's Brasil office! Big Grin
Even if he doesn't already brasileiro should be working for Milan Big Grin
He gives so good insights into players I've never heard of, so much that I feel like I'm watching them every weekend Smile

Really dude, you clearly have the talent and the scout eye, try to do something financialy useful with it, I'm sure you could make it Smile
LOL... what a coincidence!!!

I was ready to give full praise to our management, but digging a little, I discovered Gabriel is tied with Raiola, and I really don´t like our dependence of this guy.

But it was a smart move to hear Raiola and be aware of Gabriel´s contract situation. Unlike the cheap purchase of Rodrigo Ely, that I found suspect since Gremio din´t fight for him or Lucas Roggia and Adyah that never impressed me, this is a young players has show promise at the biggest stage of his age.

Great move!

@Stitch... in the past I take a look at the Scout market here in Brazil, to see how it works, but the money and condition really scared me away... hell no!!!Sagrin
(05-20-2012, 06:10 PM)brasileiro Wrote: LOL... what a coincidence!!!

I was ready to give full praise to our management, but digging a little, I discovered Gabriel is tied with Raiola, and I really don´t like our dependence of this guy.

But it was a smart move to hear Raiola and be aware of Gabriel´s contract situation. Unlike the cheap purchase of Rodrigo Ely, that I found suspect since Gremio din´t fight for him or Lucas Roggia and Adyah that never impressed me, this is a young players has show promise at the biggest stage of his age.

Great move!

@Stitch... in the past I take a look at the Scout market here in Brazil, to see how it works, but the money and condition really scared me away... hell no!!!Sagrin

I don't either. One day he is going to pull all the plugs, and we would be screwed. He does not make me feel safe. Angry
aka xudong
Our 3rd signing, Gabriel seems to have passed the medicals, rejoice people ! :p