Poll: Buy a GK
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Antonio Donnarumma
21.74%
5 21.74%
Samir Handanovic
43.48%
10 43.48%
Salavtore Sirigu
4.35%
1 4.35%
Emiliano Viviano
8.70%
2 8.70%
Federico Marchetti
4.35%
1 4.35%
Eji Kawashima
4.35%
1 4.35%
Rafael
13.04%
3 13.04%
Diego Lopez
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Summer 2012 - Incoming: GK
So, seems most of us wanted to keep Abbiati & although Amelia was not voted for, I don't think his position as 2nd or 3rd choice is that influential anyway.

Now the question is whether you want Abbiati to be 1st choice for next year or 2nd choice?

I will try to mention in the poll most of the GKs that i can remember we were linked to or actually have a possibility to sign. I know many would have several other names in mind but I hope the list is as realistic as possible.

So please vote for the GK you would most like to see at Milan.
As we need one, I will restrict the poll to one selection for each member.
I voted for Handanovic who I rate quite highly. It'd be a good fight for the GK position between him and Abbiati.
You forgot this guy! Devilol

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...for-a-club
(05-11-2012, 11:08 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I voted for Handanovic who I rate quite highly. It'd be a good fight for the GK position between him and Abbiati.

I think Handanovic would certainly be an upgrade on Abbiati and would love to have him inseatd, i just considered considered the financial aspect of it and decided to keep "my money" for the midfield & forward position Smile

I thought we could live with Abbiati for one more year with Donnarumma maybe taking his spot if he is as good as they say he is.
(05-11-2012, 11:39 AM)LebRN Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 11:08 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I voted for Handanovic who I rate quite highly. It'd be a good fight for the GK position between him and Abbiati.

I think Handanovic would certainly be an upgrade on Abbiati and would love to have him inseatd, i just considered considered the financial aspect of it and decided to keep "my money" for the midfield & forward position Smile

I thought we could live with Abbiati for one more year with Donnarumma maybe taking his spot if he is as good as they say he is.

Fair point, though I can't say I've thought too much about finances when voting.

I don't see that happening, though it would be wondeful. For 3rd keeper, I would just go with Donnarumma, or even with "this guy".

(05-11-2012, 11:39 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: You forgot this guy! Devilol

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...for-a-club

No, I am not kidding. Big Grin
aka xudong
Only saw the Brazilians... and despite like both, I would not use a non-EU spot on them.

Theres a young keeper in Cruzeiro, that won the last WC under-20 world cup for Brazil NT, that imo has amazing potential... but right now without pro experience so, just potential.
we do not need new goalkeeper.......
(05-15-2012, 05:50 PM)kalla1899 Wrote: we do not need new goalkeeper.......

Seconded Sagrin

That's why I don't talk too much here
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Yup, this thread seems pointless, if anyone has a guaranteed spot in Milan next year is Abbiati (not for his great abilities,rather not willingness to spend for someone batter)

Actually there are so many uncertainties for next year with possibility that Ibra is leaving and Barca going after Silva.That from where I am standing our line up is this:

------Abbiati------
-?----?----?-----?--
--?------?-------?---
---------?----------
-----?------?-------

Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.