Pictures of MM members
(12-18-2011, 04:17 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Yes I live in a Greek/Italian neighborhood in NYC, and many friends tell me about Ios. Unfortunately, I'm married and not much of a party-er like I was a few years ago.

Your wife would certainly be very happy to read that !! Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(12-19-2011, 09:10 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(12-18-2011, 04:17 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Yes I live in a Greek/Italian neighborhood in NYC, and many friends tell me about Ios. Unfortunately, I'm married and not much of a party-er like I was a few years ago.

Your wife would certainly be very happy to read that !! Big Grin

Lol, true. No more parties. The picture is actually from my honeymoon in Greece. Now, my excitement comes from Milan games & Milanmania.com Sagrin
(12-20-2011, 04:38 AM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(12-19-2011, 09:10 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Your wife would certainly be very happy to read that !! Big Grin

Lol, true. No more parties. The picture is actually from my honeymoon in Greece. Now, my excitement comes from Milan games & Milanmania.com Sagrin

We are being tamed, gentlemen, mark my words. We are being tamed. Sagrin
(12-20-2011, 01:23 PM)Sputnik Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 04:38 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Lol, true. No more parties. The picture is actually from my honeymoon in Greece. Now, my excitement comes from Milan games & Milanmania.com Sagrin

We are being tamed, gentlemen, mark my words. We are being tamed. Sagrin

You're right ... But there are some benefits to be "tamed" sometimes !! Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !