Goodbye to all the Old Guards
I think the best ability of Carlo is making friends with key players.

So in a team full of talents like Milan 2003-2007, PSG, Bayern, Real, and Brazilian NT, he can get the best out of his team.
Milan after 2007, Everton, and Italian NT don't have such luxury, so another coach suits better, and even Carlo is also a luxury for those teams.
Gennaro Gattuso will be the new head coach of Olympique Marseille:

Gennaro Gattuso has landed in Marseille as he will sign in as new OM head coach later today
(07-05-2023, 11:07 AM)Aficio Wrote: I think the best ability of Carlo is making friends with key players.

So in a team full of talents like Milan 2003-2007, PSG, Bayern, Real, and Brazilian NT, he can get the best out of his team.
Milan after 2007, Everton, and Italian NT don't have such luxury, so another coach suits better, and even Carlo is also a luxury for those teams.

Carlo Ancelotti is a winner. He is great tactically and at managing personnel. His only major issue, IMHO, is lack of quick response when things all of a sudden go awry. He plans everything out well and executes them well, but he is not a gambler. Sometimes you do need to gamble a bit to win.

But he is a winner, and there is a reason why he has won so much and why he is respected by so many.
aka xudong
(09-27-2023, 07:57 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Gennaro Gattuso will be the new head coach of Olympique Marseille:

Gennaro Gattuso has landed in Marseille as he will sign in as new OM head coach later today

Rino certainly travels a lot!!! Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Pirlo has Sampdoria 2nd last in Serie B with his job on the line.
It's rumoured Pippo is a strong candidate to replace Pirlo should he be fired.
I am more intrigued to know why Borini is playing in Samp Big Grin. He had great time in Turkiye with Karagumruk.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Pippo is officially the head coach of Salernitana.