13 50.00%
Portugal
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group B - Euro 2012
Star 
[Image: Denmark-120-animated-flag-gifs.gif][Image: Germany-120-animated-flag-gifs.gif][Image: Netherlands-120-animated-flag-gifs.gif][Image: Portugal-120-animated-flag-gifs.gif]

Matches

9 June 2012
Netherlands vs Denmark
Germany vs Portugal

13 June 2012
Denmark vs Portugal
Netherlands vs Germany

17 June 2012
Portugal vs Netherlands
Denmark vs Germany
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
[Image: 0ce72391ff9e2fdb5b6be9103abf6c2b.jpg] [Image: nicklas-bendtner-da-dinamarca-no-jogo-co...00x300.jpg]
[Image: Manuel-Neuer-110702-Smiles-R-300.jpg] [Image: Bastian+Schweinsteiger.jpg]
[Image: RobbenArjen100526SittingR300.jpg] [Image: Netherlands-5-0.jpg]
[Image: Joao-Moutinho.jpg] [Image: 8245246.jpg]

Icon_lol2 love that Christina picture Big Grin
(05-13-2012, 12:50 PM)Stitch Wrote: Icon_lol2 love that Christina picture Big Grin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKGcILfKF1nJKjX-7wf_v...HebV_yfiXR]
aka xudong
Anybody but Germany Wink
Thumbs Up 
I might take Germany as my #1 favorite this time around just because of Manuel Neuer, what he did to Real Madrid gave me so much pleasure that I have become a fan of him. So in the absence of Argentina & Messi, Germany could be my team with Neuer this time around. Okmilan

Next time whenever Critiano see Neuer, he would start crying immediately Sagrin

Thumbs Down 
To hell with Forza Azzurri, if Germany and Manuel Neuer don't win Uefa Euro 2012, I am done with football. Can't take the consistent unfair, undeserved pain and injustice defeats more starting from Deportivo 2004, Istabbul, Sheva disallowed goal, this years Scudetto loos and now this final ..............

This all Chelsea thing is just a bullshit ................. this shouldn't have happened. It just not fair. Bayern deserved to win. Chelsea as UCL winners is a joke and just utter piece or garbage ................

Football you are so cruel .............................. I hate you

Wait, zeekay, weren't you happy that your favorite Lampard won the CL?
aka xudong
Thumbs Down 
(05-20-2012, 02:44 PM)xudong Wrote: Wait, zeekay, weren't you happy that your favorite Lampard won the CL?
This is one of the worst days of my life and the pain in unbearable .... its just not fair. Bayern deserved the trophy.
I promised my friend that when England NT goes out of Euros 2012 and Germany wins the cup i will throw them a celebration party, dedicated to Manuel Neuer. It will cost me alot of money, but to hell with the money. Last night was just utter bullshit and that was not the beautiful game of football. I couldn't sleep all night. Remineded me the Istanbul pain. That was the maniac and painful side of football. Nothing against Chelsea and Drogba, but its just not fair Bayern not getting the trophy.

How on earth these EPL clubs get so lucky in UCL finals every time? The respect for Barcelona has been restored in my eyes again simply because they destroyed Man Utd twice in the final and gave me plenty to cheer. I can forget the unfair penalty against Nesta now.

It's just natural that zeekay supports manuel neuer since neuer openly admitted he is gay Big Grin