Poll: Which 2 teams will advance?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Denmark
0%
0 0%
Germany
50.00%
13 50.00%
Netherlands
50.00%
13 50.00%
Portugal
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group B - Euro 2012
(06-01-2012, 03:42 PM)xudong Wrote: Argentina have not won any WC they deserved, neither 1978 nor 1986. Your blind support of Argentina is getting old. Icon_lol2

i kinda try to laugh at his unusual style, but it gets boring after a while...he is just annoying.
(06-08-2012, 11:45 PM)Stitch Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 03:42 PM)xudong Wrote: Argentina have not won any WC they deserved, neither 1978 nor 1986. Your blind support of Argentina is getting old. Icon_lol2

i kinda try to laugh at his unusual style, but it gets boring after a while...he is just annoying.
Say what ever yo like, but in 2014, it will be the best footballing moment when Messi lifts the cup in Brazil .... Brazil might have to change the color of their NT again just like 1950. They can witch to purple this time.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
The group of death (though C and D aren't walks in the park either, and on its own sub par level so is A). I have a strong feeling Portugal wont make it out. CR7 wont be enough. Denmark might surprise some, but alas, wont make it out either.

Looking forward to tonight's games.
Wow this Jacobsen passes long balls just like Abate Big Grin
They have the top scorer of EPL and Bundesliga yet they barely could hit on target. Are the Dutch gonna emulate France in 2002 World Cup?
per l'amaro e il dolce
the first upset of the tournament. wonder if Netherlands could repeat their euro'88 feat (they lost their first game too).
aka xudong
Wow .... the Dutch could so easily go out now. Next game against Germany and I could see a defeat coming.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
I think that if rvp can beat premierleague defenders then he can beat bundesliga defenders, so imo it is a free win for holland.

germany - portugal.... i hope for a good game.
Damn, Brazil-Argentina is on at the same time as Germany-Portugal. It's too much football at once!! I try to watch both games with the result that I can barely focus on one of them...

Messi has scored twice, Ronaldo zero btw Sleepy
Wow..is this Varela guy serious? And I thought Robinho was the worst.