Poll: Which team you will cheer for in Euro 2012?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
England
0%
0 0%
France
0%
0 0%
Italy
73.33%
11 73.33%
Germany
13.33%
2 13.33%
Netherlands
0%
0 0%
Portugal
0%
0 0%
Spain
0%
0 0%
Denmark
6.67%
1 6.67%
Sweden
0%
0 0%
Others
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which team you will cheer for in Euro 2012?
Heart 
A simple poll to see which European NT has most fans on MM.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Germay and Italy for me Big Grin
Italy, ofcourse. And I'd expect everyone here to support Italy, unless their home country got into the competition. Well, everyone except for Geo Big Grin
Italy (and Belgium)
Germany. I only support other team if some or many Milan players play for that team.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
I have always supported Italy in the past. Maybe I will still do that, but I am not 100% sure.
aka xudong
This is difficult. I always have soft spot for Netherlands because of their total football but they're rather cautious under BvM. Other times during a game, I tend to support the more attacking team, but I did break my own rule in 2004 by supporting Greece because who doesn't love this from zero to hero story sometimes? One thing for sure, I NEVER support Italy, they're downright boring.

Now having said that all, can somebody make up my mind for me? Grinundwech

I guess I'll just enjoy the tournament and cheer for every goal Big Grin
per l'amaro e il dolce
(05-22-2012, 07:26 AM)Nalx Wrote: This is difficult. I always have soft spot for Netherlands because of their total football but they're rather cautious under BvM. Other times during a game, I tend to support the more attacking team, but I did break my own rule in 2004 by supporting Greece because who doesn't love this from zero to hero story sometimes? One thing for sure, I NEVER support Italy, they're downright boring.

Now having said that all, can somebody make up my mind for me? Grinundwech

I guess I'll just enjoy the tournament and cheer for every goal Big Grin

If you do not have some team close to your heart, than go for Germany. They have an amazing team. They have done a great job over the years with their youngsters and now it is paying off. They deserve every praise.

I myself will go for Italy like always, just very upset that we might not have anyone starting beside Cassano & Montolivo???.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(05-21-2012, 08:46 PM)Stitch Wrote: Italy, ofcourse. And I'd expect everyone here to support Italy, unless their home country got into the competition. Well, everyone except for Geo Big Grin

Big Grin
I support Italy too !!

Milan players or not in the starting line up, I "don't care" (of course, I'd like to see as many Milan players as it is possible), I just want Italy to become a threat again after the ridiculous WC !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Italy definitely..without question. Like Geo, I hope Italy can do something to improve their image after a disastrous World Cup Facepalm. A quarterfinal appearance would be the minimum I want to see from this team.
Siamo a posto cosi.