Euro 2012 Quarters, Semis and Final
Huh Huh

Quote:While not 100% official, rumors are that Low will bench Gomez, Podolski and Muller in favor of Klose, Schurrle and Reus
(06-22-2012, 02:47 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 09:44 PM)xudong Wrote: Portugal had 20 shots on and off the target, while Czech only had 2. The scoreline didn't do Portugal justice, but at least they qualified. I am sure that they won't mind it was only a lousy 1-0. Big Grin

I certainly mind; I could got 3 points if they won more comfortably by 2 more goals!! Sagrin

Believe me, I thought of you when I saw Portugal squandered one chance after another.

Think of this way, even if you won the whole prediction, it would be nothing anyway. Zeekay has run away with the grand prize before the game is over, with a big smile on his face. Grinundwech Yes, like this. Grinundwech
aka xudong
Not much to say on the Germany - Greece match. The difference in class was clear to see and anyone who saw my previous posts about Greece knows what I think of them.
A little bit of background to Italy and England from a historical and cultural perspective. Tried to it a bit differently than other stuff out there. I hope you guys like it:

http://www.notevenanoriundo.com/2012/06/...-with.html

And the crap who fell in France's right side is... Debuchy? Am I right?

Well looks like it may be the night where many French will curse the injury of Sagna
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
[Image: greek_exit.jpg]

Big Grin Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Spain's style is getting more and more boring to me. They lull everyone with their passing without any real urgency to score.
free loan with option to buy ™
Not a bad match tonight, but boy I'm so disappointed by Blanc and France. Ultimately, they went against their footballing ideals with a much more reserved lineup. Ultimately, I think they lacked the confidence to try and play their game against the Spanish and the result was the poor first half performance, where Spain were really comfortable and ultimately scored due to a slip and Malouda's inability to track back. The Spanish weren't actually that impressive, as they really suffered when pressed in the second half. This was when France came out of their shell and were prepared to actually challenge the Spanish, particularly physically.

Spain was shown too much respect. In an important tournament like this, it is normal however for coaches to do that.
aka xudong
(06-23-2012, 08:19 PM)xudong Wrote: [Image: greek_exit.jpg]

Big Grin Icon_lol2

I like it. Bye bye Greece, you are not in Euro any more Big Grin