Euro 2012 Quarters, Semis and Final
(06-24-2012, 10:18 PM)Nalx Wrote: I read somewhere that 60% of the successful first penalty taker eventually win the game.

I guess it's right Smile

(06-24-2012, 10:20 PM)Acmir Wrote: ah Monty Monty

More freebies please, Mr. Galliani
free loan with option to buy ™
Congratulation Italy!!!

And Roy Hogson couldn't be sacked because of this loss.
I hate to admit it, but Pirlo's chip was the turning point and it greatly boosted Italy's morale right after Montolivo's miss.

Overall, the (much) better team won. The result was a fair one. Rooney was WMOTM (worst man of the match Icon_lol2).
aka xudong
How to go to sleep now ?! I'm so excited !!
Come on, there is a scandal in Italy, that means they must win the competition, like each time !!

What a game !!

About England, they can be sad : each time they decided to go forward, they were dangerous, so if they had put Carrol with Walcott and another fast player around, I think they could have win that game, because Rooney, like Cassano, was nowhere near his level ...

Against Germany, it will be VERY difficult, if I'm honest, I don't think Italy will beat them ... But the hope is there again !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
What a class player Pirlo is, and we let him go to Juve (face palm)
I am just happy that Abate will be playing in the SF now (Maggio is suspended). He needs that experience.
aka xudong
Love it, Forza Azzurri
Squad list showing age, country and contract end date
http://www.milanmania.com/ac-milan-squad-list
so relieved Smile pirlo was MOTM imho. cassano was horrible. monty so-so. diamanti surprised me.
(06-24-2012, 10:27 PM)xudong Wrote: I hate to admit it, but Pirlo's chip was the turning point and it greatly boosted Italy's morale right after Montolivo's miss.

Riccardo "Billboard" Montolivo. Sounds like a good moniker to me Grinundwech
free loan with option to buy ™
(06-24-2012, 10:52 PM)Nalx Wrote:
(06-24-2012, 10:27 PM)xudong Wrote: I hate to admit it, but Pirlo's chip was the turning point and it greatly boosted Italy's morale right after Montolivo's miss.

Riccardo "Billboard" Montolivo. Sounds like a good moniker to me Grinundwech

Didn't get this one. Care to elaborate? Smile
aka xudong