International friendlies
Wednesday 9/2

Germany were well organized, but Italy are technically better. Ranocchia & Bonucchi formed a great CBs pair, Chiellini deserves the N.3. Italy only need a good RB.
The Italian team still lacks something, but we saw a huge difference with the Italian team sent in South Africa ... There is room for improvement, but most importantly, hope is back !!

It seems the European Brazil didn't play that well against France, don't know how Pato performed, but I heard Robinho was useless in this game (if that means he "rested" during that game to be ready for our crazy next weeks, I'm happy !! Big Grin).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Good to see Rossi get on the scoresheet.
(02-10-2011, 03:16 AM)GeoTav Wrote: The Italian team still lacks something, but we saw a huge difference with the Italian team sent in South Africa ... There is room for improvement, but most importantly, hope is back !!

It seems the European Brazil didn't play that well against France, don't know how Pato performed, but I heard Robinho was useless in this game (if that means he "rested" during that game to be ready for our crazy next weeks, I'm happy !! Big Grin).

Imho both Pato and Robinho were solid, and Brail actually looked more dangerous than France before the stupid Hernanes sending off Huh
(02-10-2011, 03:16 AM)GeoTav Wrote: The Italian team still lacks something, but we saw a huge difference with the Italian team sent in South Africa ... There is room for improvement, but most importantly, hope is back !!

After Aquilani came in, in the second half... Italy's play was way better...

as a whole, Italy, like Milan, need a replacement for Pirlo and it showed with Montolivio's somewhat poor passing and his bad form of late Wink

atleast Italy have a good Defense in Ranochia and Bonnuci with Chielline on the left, still need a good RB, Not saying Cassani is bad, but remember Zambrotta in his prime? Big Grin
(02-10-2011, 01:08 PM)Ace Wrote: atleast Italy have a good Defense in Ranochia and Bonnuci with Chielline on the left, still need a good RB, Not saying Cassani is bad, but remember Zambrotta in his prime? Big Grin

Maybe Italy need Abate Big Grin
Who knows, maybe he gets a chance Big Grin

Buffon, Abate, Ranochia, Bonnuci, Chiellini, De Rossi, Pirlo, Aquilani, Rossi, Cassano, Borriello/Pazzini...

solid, creative midfield, potentially one of the best defense in Serie A, and let's face it, a great attacking trio with lots of talent and guess what, they can all score Big Grin
(02-10-2011, 07:13 PM)Aficio Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 01:08 PM)Ace Wrote: atleast Italy have a good Defense in Ranochia and Bonnuci with Chielline on the left, still need a good RB, Not saying Cassani is bad, but remember Zambrotta in his prime? Big Grin

Yes they do, he is the best italian RB at the moment, and Sneijder goal is something, i wish he will break his both legs
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
(02-11-2011, 11:28 AM)Lebanese Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 07:13 PM)Aficio Wrote:

Yes they do, he is the best italian RB at the moment, and Sneijder goal is something, i wish he will break his both legs

Huh
I wish you never said such a thing ... Angry
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(02-11-2011, 12:25 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Huh
I wish you never said such a thing ... Angry

why i am a hardcore austrian fan Smile
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano