AC Milan 2012-13 Serie A
I thought that we should have one thread for all kinds of everything Big Grin as long as it has to do with anticipating and preparing for the new season (other than summer friendlies which seem to have a separate thread already; and the transfer market), and anything that happens during the season (other than the matches per se).

Maybe another thread for Champions League. I am sure that it will be created later on if there is such need. Or everything could go here, and the title can be changed to just AC Milan 2012-13.

I will start with a random post. Smile I read that De Sciglio called Nesta and asked if he could pick up #13; then I saw another news that he is actually going to take #2. Thoughts?
aka xudong
Since the mercato is OFF until August 31st....the most amusing thing I could think of is Inter`s away kit....I mean seriously, RED color kit...who the fuq forgot the fact that the other side of the city is dressed RED ..... I can only imagine galliani presenting me with a Blue kit and how angry would I be.....I not its not important, but It gets me going this time of the year Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
It happened already in the city of Manchester last season. United's away jersey was blue and City's away jersey had red (actually, red and black, like AC Milan).

Curva Nord has claimed to boycott the red jersey by the way. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Saw this from another forum.

[Image: AxbxPliCMAA8jcz.jpg:large]
aka xudong
Is it true that De Sciglio will have special training with Tassotti or something like that (like rumor's user said in other forum)?

About the number Sciglio takes, I don't think that suits him seeing De Sciglio has only a couple of games with Milan and even not a regular bench player and he takes first-team number? Anyway, I think in Milan or in many teams numbers are not important if we see it from quality or position of the player perspective.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
I guess that he will become a regular bench player this coming season. He seems to have earned it from the few good games he had last season, and I certainly hope that it will turn true. And of course, one could go as crazy as hoping that he would even bench Abate after a few weeks. Big Grin

As for numbers, my biggest concern would be the expectations (hence, pressure) that come along with those sacred numbers. He is after all still very young.
aka xudong
(07-11-2012, 03:56 AM)Siregar Wrote: Is it true that De Sciglio will have special training with Tassotti or something like that (like rumor's user said in other forum)?

About the number Sciglio takes, I don't think that suits him seeing De Sciglio has only a couple of games with Milan and even not a regular bench player and he takes first-team number? Anyway, I think in Milan or in many teams numbers are not important if we see it from quality or position of the player perspective.

I think it's probably true De Sciglio has trained under Tassotti, but bear in mind pretty much every first team fullback has trained under Tassotti.

I hope we give him a chance, he's the most interesting defensive prospect I've seen from our youth department for a long time and actually already has shown himself capable in the first team.

Not really sure what to make of the Gazzetta stats above. Apparently, most people want a LB or forward more than a DM? Also, Juve are shockingly overwhelming favourites, which seems exagerrated.

As for Inter's away kit. I have no idea what decision made them go with red, but it definitely seems as though the fans aren't too happy Big Grin
People seem to forget that we had massive injury crises last year and we almost had Juventus, I mean we played against Juventus with Emanuelson and without Ibra and stil owned their ass, if it wast for the reff we would be champions.

These predictions are vastly exaggerated
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
By the way from all of our midfielders any of them is a regista?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Montolivo can play as a regista. Not his best role though imo.