Poll: Will a majority of Milan be sold in summer of 2016?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.91%
9 40.91%
No
59.09%
13 59.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
[Image: fod2.jpg]

Big Grin
Wait, is that Maldini or you? Icon_lol2 Grinundwech
Devilol
I think expecting Maldini to curb his words for image would be to ask him to go against the character that made him such a success as a player. He's always been one to speak his mind and speak up on what he thinks when asked. He's not in the club and so imo doesn't have to act as an ambassador for the club, even if he's a vital symbol for it.

For us and probably for those in the club it sucks hearing him saying such stuff, but what he says is simply just true. The longer a club spends time away from the top, the harder it is for it to return. Just look at Nottingham Forest, Liverpool and Torino to name a few.

I have a lot of respect for those who have a place in Milan because in so many cases they were so much more than just successful players and you can see that with where they are today. Many ex Milan players have moved onto successful roles in their careers, especially when you look at guys like Weah who is now president of Liberia.

Basically, I love that we have ex-players who have their own personalities and independent thought. Baresi is a guy who obviously is very attached to the club and it's often very difficult to imagine him ever saying anything negative about the club in public. In Maldini's case, he's very honest, but I think of it almost like tough love. There's no point in beating around the bush as the club's definitely struggled to live up to the promise from the summer, but I never doubt Maldini's love for the club with the most recent evidence being his comment of only working for Italy or Milan.
(01-29-2018, 10:51 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I think expecting Maldini to curb his words for image would be to ask him to go against the character that made him such a success as a player. He's always been one to speak his mind and speak up on what he thinks when asked. He's not in the club and so imo doesn't have to act as an ambassador for the club, even if he's a vital symbol for it.

For us and probably for those in the club it sucks hearing him saying such stuff, but what he says is simply just true. The longer a club spends time away from the top, the harder it is for it to return. Just look at Nottingham Forest, Liverpool and Torino to name a few.

I have a lot of respect for those who have a place in Milan because in so many cases they were so much more than just successful players and you can see that with where they are today. Many ex Milan players have moved onto successful roles in their careers, especially when you look at guys like Weah who is now president of Liberia.

Basically, I love that we have ex-players who have their own personalities and independent thought. Baresi is a guy who obviously is very attached to the club and it's often very difficult to imagine him ever saying anything negative about the club in public. In Maldini's case, he's very honest, but I think of it almost like tough love. There's no point in beating around the bush as the club's definitely struggled to live up to the promise from the summer, but I never doubt Maldini's love for the club with the most recent evidence being his comment of only working for Italy or Milan.

Maldini should be given the NT coach role and then, after winning the next Euro and WC, should take a role in Milan ... helping his old friend Gattuso to win a second CL in his career as a Milan coach ! Sagrin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
It’s reported that the public prosecutor has opened an investigation into Silvio Berlusconi’s sale of Milan to Yonghong Li.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Would be surprised if there is anything in this, despite all the questions about Li doubt there is any illegal going on, just lack of money ...
http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer...u=news-all

FUCK OFF!
(06-07-2018, 08:37 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer...u=news-all

FUCK OFF!

He's worth around €400m  Sagrin
(06-07-2018, 08:37 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer...u=news-all

FUCK OFF!

Genoa President Enrico Preziosi joked about reports he’ll invest in Milan. “I’d be negotiating to buy Real Madrid…”