Poll: Will a majority of Milan be sold in summer of 2016?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.91%
9 40.91%
No
59.09%
13 59.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
What if it gets bought by someone cheaper than berlu Tongue
(09-21-2012, 12:42 AM)ACM2012 Wrote:
(09-20-2012, 04:53 PM)reza Wrote: It's been reported that Berlusconi has said he will consider selling

please, Reza. stop trolling us. Angry

There you go mate. I fixed that for you Grinundwech

(09-21-2012, 09:07 AM)mathiask Wrote: What if it gets bought by someone cheaper than berlu Tongue

Milan is a bigger club with a much longer history than clubs like Chelsea or PSG. If it's available I'm sure there will be more than a few Russian billionaires or rich Arab families who have been supporting this club and are more than willing and able to buy it with intention to bring it back to European elite again instead of for pure business reason like the Glazer family.
per l'amaro e il dolce
New rumours about the sale of the club : Ferrero, the richest guy in Italy according to Forbes would want to buy the club to reinforce his image (like Berlusconi did two decades ago) ...

Nothing will be done before spring 2013 ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I heard about the Ferrero rumour before. Are there any reports to confirm??
There were rumours two or three years ago that Michele Ferrero would take over Milan, but he's 87 years old now why bother "reinforcing" his reputation now?

Anyway if he wants to spend some of those billions now, I'd welcome him. For one thing, he's made his money by making chocolate, I'll take that over Berlu anyday.
Maybe his son who is the CEO wants in on Milan. Whatever the case, I hope we get some kind of financing from somewhere.
id take ferraro anyday. I invest in his company with nutella and those gold wrapped chocolates.
Same here. They are my favorites. Heart

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4Dhf9Mo5gJmqKUAGCwOp...I59TE68WZQ]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS67i0LumUuQcEjXTRbRex...nc_SMqJSyd]
aka xudong
I really hope this is true. According to another article, Ferrero is looking at 2013 to buy Milan.

http://www.confectionerynews.com/Financi...uy-reports
Isn't Ferraro like 90 years old.. What happened to Vladimir Putin apparently he was interested in buying milan