Poll: Will a majority of Milan be sold in summer of 2016?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.91%
9 40.91%
No
59.09%
13 59.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
(06-04-2016, 10:40 AM)silvio Wrote: He's a politician, they always do stuff like that.

If the Chinese are serious they shouldn't back out after this joke.

They should just send him an invite to lunch with them in China.
He's an ignorant right-wing rich clown with historic ties to secret societies and the mafia, what can one expect?
So typically Silvio, foot in mouth moment that shows everything I despise about the man.

Anyway, I don't think it'll specifically change the situation, I'm pretty sure the Chinese and Galatioto know they're dealing with an idiot and have to accept that negotiations will be anything but smooth.

According to Corriere Dello Sport, if the Chinese come they will invest 600m to buy 70%, 400m in the market (presumably spread over a number of markets, not just this summer) and another 500m for a new stadium, totalling 1.5 billion. They will keep Silvio around as honorary president too, hardly a surprise as he seems insistent he keeps that role.
add 400 m euros debts and potential budget deficits in small term, which makes more than 2 billion euros. l don't think anyone is crazy to buy Milan at 2 billion euros.

Typical Berlusconi's media propaganda. During seasonal ticket renewing term. it will be italian Milan, only with players from your youth team. Then you will go to Serie B, where you deserve.
Berlusconi is a narcissistic old prick. Maybe his time is indeed numbered, which is hopefully why these days he has interviews almost every day just so that people won't forget about him. Big Grin
It's time for him to be institutionalized. On authorities is to determine is that should be mental hospital or prison.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(06-04-2016, 05:44 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It's time for him to be institutionalized. On authorities is to determine is that should be mental hospital or prison.

Mental hospital for the criminally insane.
Its an attempt by him to sour the deal to put the Chinese off.I think his may have to say hes not Compos Mentis.This will likely drag on past the mercato and unlike Bee , it will not be the Chinese partys fault
I can't believe it. All this time I thought it was a joke when we say Berlusconi is insane. Based on the latest report of Berlusconi "scuppering" the deal, I genuinely think he is insane. I feel bad for his children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(06-05-2016, 08:33 AM)PerSempre Wrote: I can't believe it. All this time I thought it was a joke when we say Berlusconi is insane. Based on the latest report of Berlusconi "scuppering" the deal, I genuinely think he is insane. I feel bad for his children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You refer to this?

http://www.football-italia.net/85388/ber...milan-sale