Whether the Milan new season to win the league ?
It is possible Milan scudetto but the chance on paper is not as big as last year. I agree with Allegri, our aim is top 3.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
I am sorry , my dear friends , this time too busy , so i do not have time to discuss and exchange .
My Favorites - AC Milan Jersey
There is nothing to be sorry about.

Grinundwech
aka xudong
(09-10-2012, 10:53 AM)kingson Wrote: I am sorry , my dear friends , this time too busy , so i do not have time to discuss and exchange .

So... next time maybe?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
looking forward to posts in the future kingson, when you're have more time Smile

I don't know if any of you have read Ambro's recent comments, but I'm a little concerned by them, as I don't think they're full of confidence. He's basically been saying that he thinks the group can do well, but realistically Juve are a level above us and we have to be realistic about our chances. I respect a guy who's honest and what he says is true, but if I was captain I would be doing everything in my power to try and pump the players up to win the title, these comments aren't going to help motivation.
maybe he thinks that we are so weak now it would be perceived as being cocky if he publicly claims that we have a chance at scudetto, which could potentially damage the club image (as the media would have more ammo to attack us).

i am sure that in the locker room and on the pitch, ambrosini is a good captain and knows how to motivate the players. I have confidence in him being a good captain. To be honest, though I think he should phase out now, he has always been one of my favorite players since his first season with us (95-96). I even followed Vicenza when he was loaned there for a season.
aka xudong
(09-12-2012, 04:31 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: maybe he thinks that we are so weak now it would be perceived as being cocky if he publicly claims that we have a chance at scudetto, which could potentially damage the club image (as the media would have more ammo to attack us).

i am sure that in the locker room and on the pitch, ambrosini is a good captain and knows how to motivate the players. I have confidence in him being a good captain. To be honest, though I think he should phase out now, he has always been one of my favorite players since his first season with us (95-96). I even followed Vicenza when he was loaned there for a season.

But then you phrase responses in a way not to seem cocky. For example, he essentially said Juve are better than us and we need to be realistic, when I would expect a comment like "we are starting again this season and are motivated to get the best results we can".

Allegri was similarly asked questions during the summer. His initial response was we're fighting for the top 3, to which he added last season we were favourites and Juve in a similar position to us (not a great deal of optimism). Now the tables have turned.

I do agree, I like Ambro, but as a leader he needs to show confidence to get the players in the squad also believing they can do well. I remember Capello has said the game is not won with the feet, but 90% in the head.
I like that Capello's quote in your post. I never heard it myself before, but it does sound like something that Capello would say. I miss the old time when we knew even before the game started that we were going to win the game barring disaster.

And I feel that it is also the philosophy that Mourinho would subscibe too; he is such a great motivator; and for that, he actually has my respect and admiration. I heard that Conte was good at that too, but I would not want to side with a criminal. Smile
aka xudong
(09-12-2012, 09:54 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: I like that Capello's quote in your post. I never heard it myself before, but it does sound like something that Capello would say. I miss the old time when we knew even before the game started that we were going to win the game barring disaster.

And I feel that it is also the philosophy that Mourinho would subscibe too; he is such a great motivator; and for that, he actually has my respect and admiration. I heard that Conte was good at that too, but I would not want to side with a criminal. Smile

I heard it on football's greatest managers. Mathiask posted a link to Sacchi's episode in the Allegri thread, and I watched the Capello one this past weekend.