changing the username
How can we change the username? Is it possible? Does it involve a lot of trouble? Is Reza willing to do so?

Some other forum requires some period of time since registration, and a certain amount of posts. How about 6 months, 500 posts? Maybe one can change at most once per year. That way, Reza will not be inundated with such requests.

Of course, that is only if it is possible, and that Reza is willing. This thread could become the place to go to.

For the record, I definitely will not be disappointed if Reza says NO.

Reza? Sagrin
I know places which completely banned it because there were requests daily, sometimes from the same people.

I really don't mind, anybody who wants it changed let me know.

EDIT: I should point out only admins can change usernames here on MM.
I would like to change to ACM2012. Big Grin No, seriously. Is that ok? Smile Maybe I will change it back in a while, but for now, with Milan in such a crazy state, this name should be fun. Big Grin
Done Big Grin
That was fast, Reza. Thanks. Okmilan
Btw who are you ACM2012? When I see your profile picture and signature, it seems you are xudong?

I don't know, I feel talking with new people when see a new username.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
If you guys want, add in your sigs 'I was ____ before'

Yes Siregar, that's Xudong
I think Jeff will work just fine for me Smile.
(08-25-2012, 04:01 PM)Siregar Wrote: Btw who are you ACM2012? When I see your profile picture and signature, it seems you are xudong?

I don't know, I feel talking with new people when see a new username.

Sorry for the confusion, Siregar, or should I call you something like ACM2007? :LOL2:

I was just playing along with ACM1899, thanks to the support by Reza. It won't last too long. As long as Milan wins the Champions League (or Scudetto, or 10 matches Icon_lol2), I may change it back.
(08-25-2012, 07:02 PM)reza Wrote: If you guys want, add in your sigs 'I was ____ before'

Yes Siregar, that's Xudong

Maybe I could change

ACM2012
(milanista)

to

ACM2012
(a.k.a. xudong)

But I forgot how to change that customary title in my USER CP? Sad
My goodness, you guys give me a massive headache trying to remember which nickname belongs to who with all these Beagle Boys' numbers Head on wall
free loan with option to buy ™