Bojan Krkic
Welcome to Bojan. Smile Personally, I think he could do well here, as he's the kind of player Allegri will like, with good movement between the lines and a strong shot.

Btw, a useful tool is he's also very good at beating opponents with his dribbling.
He's creative, he's EXACTLY what we could use right now. If only the buyout clause would be a bit lower than 28 million (is this correct?).

I remember last season, galliani said Aquilani is our MR. X signing. Ironically, we never even signed the guy. . . lying bastard.
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!
I wouldn't particularly call Bojan creative, but his movement and ability mean he can be a big benefit in unlocking defences.
The guy will not play, just like in Roma. He'll be a backup, and he may get some playing time now because as usual everyone's injured, but Pato-Robinho are the starters, period.

(08-29-2012, 01:40 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: The guy will not play, just like in Roma. He'll be a backup, and he may get some playing time now because as usual everyone's injured, but Pato-Robinho are the starters, period.

Unfortunately, I agree with you. Particularly, if mathiask is right that his buy-out is 28M, then there is no way in hell that we will make him part of our long-run future.
Don't see why guys don't think Bojan can't start. At this point I'd say the opportunities are open for anyone who can prove themselves and now Bojan has a great opportunity while Pato and Binho are injured.

As for costs for keeping him, not much has been given away about what the deal involves, so I won't comment on it until I know more.
I must say I've seen about 90% of Barcelona's games ever since they sold Ronaldinho and I've always liked Bojan. Good finishing and excellent off the ball movement made him fit in well with the Barcelona team. He suffered from the same thing that Pedro is suffering from now. Barcelona just keep buying big names for his position instead of just giving him a chance to shine.

I don't see why Bojan won't get a fair run here. Not like the competition here is so stellar...
Siamo a posto cosi.
welcome BROjan. You and Robinho will have a wonderful year together.
I Heart ACM !!
(08-29-2012, 01:40 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: The guy will not play, just like in Roma. He'll be a backup, and he may get some playing time now because as usual everyone's injured, but Pato-Robinho are the starters, period.

When is Pato ever fit?I don't consider him a starter he only plays 10 games a season because he's always injured .. Bojan was impressive at barca, he could be a starter being a natural winger hell compliment Pazzini well

(08-29-2012, 04:23 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Don't see why guys don't think Bojan can't start. At this point I'd say the opportunities are open for anyone who can prove themselves and now Bojan has a great opportunity while Pato and Binho are injured.

As for costs for keeping him, not much has been given away about what the deal involves, so I won't comment on it until I know more.

It is rather a pessimistic and cynical prediction. Of course I am hoping that I will be wrong. Smile