Bojan Krkic
(07-11-2013, 03:12 AM)Aficio Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 10:03 PM)Danny Wrote: And what contribution was that?

I agree, no bad feeling, just the wrong player in the wrong league. And I think that still applies to him.

He was game changer for at least 2 matches:

- We were 0:2 against Palermo after HT, he came, match was more lively, he assisted 1, we drew 2:2. Monty & Mexes were vital, but both were there at the beginning Big Grin

- We were 0:0 against Siena for a long time, he came and scored a header (WOW) after a cross from Boateng.

EDIT: not much, yet very emotional Big Grin

I remember the Palermo match - it was his moment in the spotlight and it was a glimpse of what he was capable of being. Problem was if you can think of basically only one match where he had a truly notable impact it supports the notion it didn't really work out for him!
[Image: San_Siro1.jpg]

You are right. I just want to remember some good things he did.

Bojan was our second most creative player after Monty. His contribution in other matches was not exceptional, yet still useful for the team that seriously lacked ideas.
If memory serves me right even Oleguer (another former Barcelona youth) could be a starter at Ajax and talent-wise he was worse. Good luck Bojan.
free loan with option to buy ™
(07-11-2013, 11:33 AM)Aficio Wrote: You are right. I just want to remember some good things he did.

Bojan was our second most creative player after Monty. His contribution in other matches was not exceptional, yet still useful for the team that seriously lacked ideas.

I wonder if sometimes his mind was just too far ahead of his team mates. Misplaced passes, aimless balls, running around like a headless chicken.

As if his wavelength was just totally different.
[Image: San_Siro1.jpg]
(07-15-2013, 03:13 PM)Danny Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 11:33 AM)Aficio Wrote: You are right. I just want to remember some good things he did.

I wonder if sometimes his mind was just too far ahead of his team mates. Misplaced passes, aimless balls, running around like a headless chicken.

As if his wavelength was just totally different.

Even Ronaldinho and Ibrahimovic had those moments in the beginning. The difference is both played regularly and had full support from teammates. Moreover, Galliani planned to reduce his pricetag, playing him a lot is against it.

I do not have any regret. Just want to say "poor boy, good luck and thanks".
https://www.theguardian.com/football/201...s-football

maybe this affected his performance in the field
(08-10-2018, 04:39 AM)sylrus Wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/football/201...s-football

maybe this affected his performance in the field

Maybe? Of course this must have affected his performances over the years. But it's true what he says, "football's not interested". If the stats are bad, you're out and forgotten and labelled a loser anyway.
i meant, the reason he played that bad.
(08-29-2012, 10:07 AM)Mathias Wrote: Portilllo Много се разочарова, когато играе за местен клуб тук .... TBH Bojan направи добре подписване за топ клуб, най-лошото, което можеш да направиш е да подпишеш клуб, който никой не знае. Хората ще ви забравят и това ще съсипе кариерата ви.
Absolutely right !!!
: Okmilan:
----------------------------

MILAAN