Giampaolo Pazzini - Il Pazzo! (The Madman)
[Image: n_ac_milan_giampaolo_pazzini-4958346.jpg]
Welcome to AC Pazzo!

Am I the only one who is happy that we have got him. He is a proven striker in Serie A and we don't have anyone like him since Paolo Inzaghi days. Perhaps he will turn out to be "not the Hero AC Milan deserves but the one it needs!?"Smile
I like this guy. Despite of the bad vibes, he's very motivate. He's promising and versatile.
Okmilan
(09-01-2012, 11:48 AM)bijon Wrote: [Image: n_ac_milan_giampaolo_pazzini-4958346.jpg]
Welcome to AC Pazzo!

Am I the only one who is happy that we have got him. He is a proven striker in Serie A and we don't have anyone like him since Paolo Inzaghi days. Perhaps he will turn out to be "not the Hero AC Milan deserves but the one it needs!?"Smile

You've got the Paolo Inzaghi virus too? Big Grin
(09-01-2012, 11:48 AM)bijon Wrote: Am I the only one who is happy that we have got him. He is a proven striker in Serie A and we don't have anyone like him since Paolo Inzaghi days. Perhaps he will turn out to be "not the Hero AC Milan deserves but the one it needs!?"Smile
I like it Okmilan Now I can be optimistic about him as a useful addition. By the way I am back from vacations, so hello to all the MM faithfuls and did I miss any thing big here?
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
I also like that "not the Hero AC Milan deserves but the one it needs". Also, maybe we should be reminded that our legendary Pippo Inzaghi also came at a similar age and he went on and served us faithfully for 10 seasons. Okmilan

By the way, welcome back Zeekay. Smile
aka xudong
Sad 
(09-01-2012, 03:41 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: By the way, welcome back Zeekay. Smile
If I was a part of the admin of this site, I would have temporarily banned you for changing 'xudong' to ACM2012 Angry Come on you can't do this Huh
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Looks like I have pissed a bunch of people off. Icon_lol2 Way to go, ACM2012. *give self a pat on the shoulder*

I will change back after Milan wins 10 matches in the new season. It is a promise. Smile
aka xudong
(09-01-2012, 05:51 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: Looks like I have pissed a bunch of people off. Icon_lol2 Way to go, ACM2012. *give self a pat on the shoulder*

I will change back after Milan wins 10 matches in the new season. It is a promise. Smile

The hell you will. How about ACMXUD?
Welcome to Pazzini. I tend not to mind the transfer, but I would be lying if I said thinking of him made me happy, knowing we gave away the 7m.
(09-01-2012, 06:56 PM)ACM1899 Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 05:51 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: Looks like I have pissed a bunch of people off. Icon_lol2 Way to go, ACM2012. *give self a pat on the shoulder*

The hell you will. How about ACMXUD?

I would do it for you, but you dared to support Jube in the CL, and that was the deal breaker. Angry What is XUD anyway. Icon_lol2Grinundwech
aka xudong