Giampaolo Pazzini - Il Pazzo! (The Madman)
Pazzini's injury is minor, nothing to worry about and there's a fair chance he'll be ok for Friday.
(09-04-2012, 12:44 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Pazzini's injury is minor, nothing to worry about and there's a fair chance he'll be ok for Friday.

why Friday? international duty or what? he should just stay home and get ready for next Milan game. Angry
aka xudong
Italy face Bulgaria on Friday Big Grin
Now I kinda wish that he doesn't have to play, particularly with this new injury concern. I don't think that he needs to prove anything with NT, as long as he does well at Milan. Big Grin
aka xudong
Pazzini has really shone this season, and after seeing this compilation video of all his goals this season it shows that he is definitely one of the top footballers in Serie A in my opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLFM_FTTt...e=youtu.be#
Welcome to MM Smile

I have to admit, he's surpassed my expectations, despite starting out very slowly (after Bologna).
I'm starting to really like him! He is a very good striker to have in the squad, after balotelli offcourse. He for sure deserves his games and minutes and he is having a good season, after a slow start, but that was for the whole team.
Forza Ill Pazzo, too bad he's out for the Barca game.
welcome to MM, Big Grin but I believe that we already have another thread for Pazzini, so a merge please?
aka xudong
Welcome to MM Mikess, one thing the video shows for sure that he is strong in the box. Forza Pazzo
I have to agree, Pazzini has really proven he can be an important asset to this team. While after this season (if he continues like this) offers may arrive for 15+mln, I wouldn't sell him. He'll age well seeing as he already isn't very fast to begin with, and the number 1 thing you'll usually begin to lose with age is speed.. But his game doesn't revolve around that. Besides, his 2+mln of wages isn't that bad, he's a luxury to have as a CF with Balotelli.

On top of that, we gave them Cassano(who we got for free and is a couple years older+in terrible shape physically), and a reported 7mln. For 7 Mln you can't even sign an average striker these days, maybe a very young one with good potential(like Niang for example) where you'd need to do a lot of scouting to get a bargain like that anyways. I say keep him.