My be I will bring some luck to AC Milan ... Devilcool
Maybe AC Milan should try a simple 4-3-3 formation in Champions League:

Abbiatti

Abate Mexes Acrebi Antonini

Flamini De Jong Nocerino

Boateng Pazzini Bojan
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
mzk, let's hope you do bring luck. We need it.
Montolivo is expected to start tomorrow ...

About Montolivo, how weird it must be to have moved in a big club by leaving Fiorentina, "his" club, and finally, Fiorentina looks more solid than us right now, and their midfield will be better than ours I think during the current season ... (just imagine Montolivo in this Fiorentina ?!).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(09-17-2012, 01:45 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Montolivo is expected to start tomorrow ...

About Montolivo, how weird it must be to have moved in a big club by leaving Fiorentina, "his" club, and finally, Fiorentina looks more solid than us right now, and their midfield will be better than ours I think during the current season ... (just imagine Montolivo in this Fiorentina ?!).
I read the exact opposite...that he wouldn't be risked.

Think I will bet against Milan in this game....as at least when we lose, I will have made some money.

I LOVE MILAN
Montolivo or not, zeekay will bring us luck. I have faith. We will win 1-0, and finally break the deadly San Siro curse.
aka xudong
de jong
prince-monto-emman
els/bojan-pazzini

This is it. Lets try this a bit. Speed from the wings, maybe not the best crosses but slash and give and go's?

Or change it to anything that puts Prince back into the mid and removes our "1" spot for the moment.

PS I Miss Robinho sooooooooooooo much right now on this team.

I felt the same way. He could have signed with Juventus or Inter, or even Napoli...Also I am sure after his Euro he could have signed with clubs outside of Italy, good clubs.....

He signed with Milan not knowing the club was about to fall apart... I feel bad for him.
(09-17-2012, 02:58 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote:

I read the exact opposite...that he wouldn't be risked.

Think I will bet against Milan in this game....as at least when we lose, I will have made some money.

Damn, I read all day long that he would start tomorrow, and finally, he isn't even called up for the game of tomorrow !! Undecided

Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel
Abate, Acerbi, Antonini, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mexes, Yepes, Zapata
Ambrosini, Boateng, Constant, De Jong, Emanuelson, Flamini, Nocerino
Bojan, El Shaarawy, Pazzini

We don't have many solutions ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Constant in for Monto. in my formation.

Abbiati
Abate Mexes Zapata De Sciglio
Boateng De Jong Nocerino
Emanuelson