23 Settembre Udinese-Milan
I am with Nalx. I personally thought that Zapata and Boatang were among our few best today, but we can no longer count on their services for Wednesday. Possibly we will extend the San Siro curse, which by the way is hard to believe.

If you look at the bright side, I don't think we got any injury today, did we? Wasn't that the first time ever this season that we didn't lose player to injury in a game?
aka xudong
Didn't watch it all and while Dev and others are probably right in seeing improvement I must say this team looks very 'crushable' by big opposition like Jay Crisp says.
I must admit that if this was the team that I saw twenty years ago, I certainly would not have become a Milan fan. :d

The reason I blame Allegri is because that despite this significant drop of quality, Milan should still have done much better. We have yet to play any big side. Keep in mind that Sampdoria just came back to Serie A, and Udinese are just depleted and conceded five against Juventus. We truly performed like a miserable minnow fighting for relegation (note that I used "for" not "against" Icon_lol2) with several NT players.

What will happen if we played Real Madrid or Barcelona? Or even Inter Milan? Real Madrid scored five with ease, and with reserve players.
aka xudong
(09-23-2012, 04:26 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: Berlusconi was rumored to have said that this team played so bad and it pissed him off, and he would sell the club.

Dude.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(09-23-2012, 04:56 PM)reza Wrote: Didn't watch it all and while Dev and others are probably right in seeing improvement I must say this team looks very 'crushable' by big opposition like Jay Crisp says.

Before this match (maybe before Anderlecht, I can't remember) I said we're going to have to grit and bear that this will take time to get sorted out, meaning we do have to put up with quite a lot of rubbish performances, as small moments won't change the situation.

btw, I'm pretty sure the Berlusconi thing was either after Atalanta or Anderlecht.
(09-23-2012, 04:56 PM)reza Wrote: Didn't watch it all and while Dev and others are probably right in seeing improvement I must say this team looks very 'crushable' by big opposition like Jay Crisp says.

Relax. At this rate we won't play against such opposition next season. The only thing to worry about is finding something to do on midweek. B&G might even announce Wednesday as day-off to cut some expenses.
per l'amaro e il dolce
WOW!!!
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
My team would of looked better in this loss.

I didn't watch the game but sounded like same shit different field.

New coach,my binho, we finish 4.
(09-23-2012, 04:26 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: Berlusconi was rumored to have said that this team played so bad and it pissed him off, and he would sell the club.

The fans should be the ones ousting this piece of shit. Either pay up for quality players or watch the team fade into mediocrity. He's trying to make himself look like a hero again? None of the fans are buying it. Go find some girls to bunga bunga with you SOB Berlusconi. YOU are the one directly responsible for our fall from grace.
From CL contenders to Serie A pretenders all in the space of a summer month. Angry
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(09-23-2012, 05:18 PM)Nalx Wrote: Relax. At this rate we won't play against such opposition next season. The only thing to worry about is finding something to do on midweek. B&G might even announce Wednesday as day-off to cut some expenses.

Don't worry, teams in Serie B can also play in the coppa Confused