23 Settembre Udinese-Milan
Maybe this is why Allegri never started Zapata.......
I LOVE MILAN
Farewell
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Wow... It's just getting sad now. I thought we played well today, but we're having shit luck at the moment. What a disaster.
wtf happen?????
i turn on the tv in 87 mnt
and its 2-1 with us 9 players only
can some1 give me a summary???
Merda 0-2 LOL
(09-23-2012, 03:59 PM)edysim Wrote: Merda 0-2 LOL

Yeah at least they're not doing much better.
IMO, Zapata was our best player except for the first yellow card. The second one was unfortunate. The first goal conceded was probably due to miscommunication between Abbiati and Mexes. Maybe Mexes thought Abbiati was coming out which was why he didn't really jump.

The early parts of both halves were the only 20 minutes we played well. Boateng was the other player who did well, but also got sent off. The first one was deserved; the second yellow may look violent, but it wasn't really. His hand was banded up and the Udinese player looked like he was hit hard but it was absolutely normal.

I somehow feel that Di Natale was offside with his header that led to two corners which led to the penalty and red card, but could not confirm or refute. Not that it matters, but it bothers me a lot.

You have to know that Udinese is such a shitty team. This could be their only win in a long time to come, and Rubentus easily scored five against them three weeks ago.
(09-23-2012, 03:59 PM)edysim Wrote: Merda 0-2 LOL

well, at least their points double ours. 2 wins, 2 losses for them; 1 win, 3 losses for us.

the only ones that laugh very hard are ladri. Angry
aka xudong
I haven't watched d game but this is just simply disastrous. We look like a bottom table team now. I think allegri will really need to take some blame now.
(09-23-2012, 03:58 PM)sylrus Wrote: wtf happen?????
i turn on the tv in 87 mnt
and its 2-1 with us 9 players only
can some1 give me a summary???

Basically Milan played a decent match, though of course struggling in attack due to our lack of creativity and skill up front. Udinese took the lead right before half time, due to a mistake by Abbiati. 10 mins into the second half, El Sharaawy scored an incredible equalizer (shot from 25 meters). Not long after, Zapata, who had been excellent up until then, managed to bring down an Udinese player inside the box, which got Udinese a penalty and Zapata his second yellow card (correct decision). Di Natale scored and we were down 2-1. Still we were playing fairly well. Then, incredibly, Boateng also got his second yellow for a non-existent foul, and, well... it's obvious that nothing is going our way at the moment.
Thanks and good bye Allegri ...

Maldini please Party dance
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57