23 Settembre Udinese-Milan
There are a few things that are becoming very obvious now. When Zapata returns, he and Acerbi should be our central defenders. They are by far our best players in that position.
Mesbah is simply not Milan material. I mean, holy shit. How many mistakes did he make today?
De Sciglio is actually already a better player than Abate, and should be our first choice right back.

I think the team will turn this situation around at some point. Today they showed determination and a fair amount of skill. Udinese were lucky to win, because we actually played better than them.
Sad result and match in the end, although overall the performance was an improvement over previous weeks. I won't go into the first half, as I already discussed that earlier, but the second half saw less technical mistakes from the players and with Boateng coming on we were no longer disjointed between midfield and attack, with the most prominent example being Boateng's drive forward during the goal (great shot by El Shaarawy btw).

Frustrations lie as both goals were the result of set pieces and the lack of organisation on them. Mexes had a brainfart first and then Zapata on the second, earning himself a red card. Just to add a nail to the coffin, Boateng got himself sent off, though in truth I don't think it was a sending off, a free kick alone would have sufficed.

Sadly, I think that's the end for Allegri and I think he knew it seeing as he walked straight off at the end. I do hope it's not the case though, as I can see progress.

Players..

Abbiati - Totally lost on the first goal, the only moment beside the penalty he was needed.
Abate - Sloppy mistakes at times, better at others
Mexes - Didn't fill me with confidence, though it's always tough to call between him and Bonera
Zapata - Played a good match except that small period before getting sent off with some awful defending
Mesbah - Did what he tends to do, all action with no quality or thought
Montolivo - One of our better players, on the ball he was generally solid bar some mistakes in the first half
Ambro - Solid but a little slow when on
Nocerino - Offered little to nothing all match, another poor performance
Urby - Rarely offered enough threat and was left chasing lost balls a lot
El Shaarawy - Our most impressive player imo, he offered the most quality up front and was our most unpredictable element, scoring a great goal
Pazzini - A few neat layoffs, but otherwise not that involved. Thought he should've scored early on
Boateng - Good while on, offering a good link from midfield and looked determined. Unfortunately got sent off
Acerbi - Don't know why he doesn't start, he's probably our most solid defender atm.
Bojan - Asked to do the impossible and eventually was forced to drop into midfield after the sending offs. Never had a chance really.
I think we are going to beat Cagliari on Wednesday and get our first win at home this season. We're too good to keep on losing like this.
We should of won today.. I'm mad about the loss but two red cards killed it.. We destroyed udine but we couldn't score, allegri should be sacked the problem is not the quality of our players but tactically we are lost. And to be honest we never had good tactics since allegri came, we just had Ibra who would always score and thiago who would let noone pass.. Pirlo how do we let a player like him leave
(09-23-2012, 04:16 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: I think we are going to beat Cagliari on Wednesday and get our first win at home this season. We're too good to keep on losing like this.

and broke the San Siro curse? Sagrin
aka xudong
Samp , Bologna , Atalanta , Anderlecht , Udineses....5 ordinary maybe even a few below average teams , I really fear for when we play a quality side I really do.

The team has zero creativity in midfield that includes Montolivo , he needs to have a Hernanes type to pass to he can start play from deep but can do jack in the final third.
They are so low on confidence and QUALITY that this shaping to be a mid table finish if it goes on like this nothing else will happen , no UCL no Europa league.

Sacking Allegri , well they could but no manager could make a good team from this squad , point to Binho and Pato still not much changes .
He makes odd decisions but the level of player at AC Milan these day's is no better than Palermo Genoa level teams.
B&G know the team is crap , but their is no willingness on Berlusconis part to do anything about it beyond , cheap free or loan deals.

I see us around 9th or 10th by X-Mas out of the UCL with no manager .It does look that bad , as I said it isnt just confidence the team is no good , no quality no creativity no leaders no options.
(09-23-2012, 04:07 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Thanks and good bye Allegri ...

Maldini please Party dance

I wish I could say bye bye to berlusconi and galliani????
sell the club please...

dont blame Max
Berlusconi was rumored to have said that this team played so bad and it pissed him off, and he would sell the club.
aka xudong
(09-23-2012, 04:26 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: Berlusconi was rumored to have said that this team played so bad and it pissed him off, and he would sell the club.

like.

(09-23-2012, 04:16 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: I think we are going to beat Cagliari on Wednesday and get our first win at home this season. We're too good to keep on losing like this.

I'm nowhere near that optimistic myself. We'll be playing with even less options with two red cards tonight. Robinho is still out, Pato is busy dressing his beard, and Urby and Montolivo were disastrous tonight. Who else could we realistically expect to distribute the ball and create chances? On the other end of the field, we concede ridiculous goals on a regular basis. Not to mention that the morale of the team is absolutely at rock bottom now.
per l'amaro e il dolce