Pato
pato is our future player.too bad ibra came along and said he doesent like to play with pato. now allegri wants to please ibra and isnt putting pato in the starting 11. rumors say that we will swap pato for sergio ramos a right back player.but i personally think abate is doing good and we should replace antonini. any way i am so sad for pato who once again will start from the bench in the game vs chievo. which sucksAngry
(02-19-2011, 04:52 PM)karimo Wrote: pato is our future player.too bad ibra came along and said he doesent like to play with pato. now allegri wants to please ibra and isnt putting pato in the starting 11. rumors say that we will swap pato for sergio ramos a right back player.but i personally think abate is doing good and we should replace antonini. any way i am so sad for pato who once again will start from the bench in the game vs chievo. which sucksAngry

i dont think it is just about pleasing zlatan, check our winnings, when was the last time we won a game, with both pato and zlatan starting????

Zlatan has been better this season so he gets the heads up over pato..
(02-19-2011, 05:50 PM)payne Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 04:52 PM)karimo Wrote: pato is our future player.too bad ibra came along and said he doesent like to play with pato. now allegri wants to please ibra and isnt putting pato in the starting 11. rumors say that we will swap pato for sergio ramos a right back player.but i personally think abate is doing good and we should replace antonini. any way i am so sad for pato who once again will start from the bench in the game vs chievo. which sucksAngry

i dont think it is just about pleasing zlatan, check our winnings, when was the last time we won a game, with both pato and zlatan starting????

Zlatan has been better this season so he gets the heads up over pato..

Problem is Zlatan scores when he is having a bad day, but Pato does not. Also think about the fact that Pato has yet to find his true form. THough I will be truly pissed if we sell him.
I agree. That's called "competition" and if Pato can't handle this, we can't count on him to become our future leader then.
aka xudong
Pato needs to mature his game, he is young, but there are players even younger who play with more intelligence. Regarding Sergio Ramos, he would be the ideal RB for us, but a direct swap is a raw deal, they would either have to give Ramos + 20mill or Ramos+benzema
(02-21-2011, 05:07 AM)bijon Wrote: Pato needs to mature his game, he is young, but there are players even younger who play with more intelligence. Regarding Sergio Ramos, he would be the ideal RB for us, but a direct swap is a raw deal, they would either have to give Ramos + 20mill or Ramos+benzema

Those deals are a waste. Sergio Ramos isn't needed (there are other positions which we need to sort out first) and I really don't rate Benzema.

Pato until this year has always been allowed to play on instinct and he's been phenomenal. He's developing his tactical game, which is the only real flaw in his game right now, and if he is to do this I really don't see many ways to stop him. This is something that can be developed with time, and it's not like he lacks a footballing brain, evident from his positional sense in attack.
(02-21-2011, 11:13 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 05:07 AM)bijon Wrote: Pato needs to mature his game, he is young, but there are players even younger who play with more intelligence. Regarding Sergio Ramos, he would be the ideal RB for us, but a direct swap is a raw deal, they would either have to give Ramos + 20mill or Ramos+benzema

Those deals are a waste. Sergio Ramos isn't needed (there are other positions which we need to sort out first) and I really don't rate Benzema.

Pato until this year has always been allowed to play on instinct and he's been phenomenal. He's developing his tactical game, which is the only real flaw in his game right now, and if he is to do this I really don't see many ways to stop him. This is something that can be developed with time, and it's not like he lacks a footballing brain, evident from his positional sense in attack.

I would like to add that Pato has always produced better performances penetrating from the left. Though Allegri`s tactics don`t involve static players standing still at one position, I would like to see pato playing more on the left to center.
Static players ? He puts on seedorf :p He is the pure definition of static..

Though indeed, if Pato cannot handle the competition it's sorry for him but Ibra does need a rest .... so give ibra a break allegri !
Rumours are Pato and Barbara Berlusconi have apparently hit it off. Not sure what to make of this, personally I'm not one who likes to mix my personal and professional life.
I don't think barbara Berlusconi is that hot tbh. She has a weird face. Pato could get any woman he wants . Even my sister would date him.