Derby: AC Milan vs Inter Milan (Sun 7-10-2012)
Looking at Inters formation, it looks like this game will be determined by who can dominate the flanks better. It will be difficult to attack them through the center since they are playing two defensive midfielders? We need to put pressure on their flanks and not give them a chance to attack properly on the flanks. They don't have much in the centre(midfield) but in attack they look more threatening. Cassano and Coutino will be their creative force and the players to watch out for...what happened to Sneider?
An hour till my Birthday game Tongue
Expecting Inter to be brutal on SES given his fine form. The support from our other players will be essential to whether we can find the back of the net tonight.

Anyone have a decent stream? None of the local PPV channels have bought up Serie A rights this season. It pisses me off so badly.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
how do i get a stream, either ppv( pay to\per view) or free? I don't mind paying for this one as long as its a good quality stream.
Abbiati; Bonera, Mexes, Yepes, De Sciglio; Montolivo, De Jong; Emanuelson, Boateng, El Shaarawy; Bojan.

Handanovic, Ranocchia, Samuel, Juan, Zanetti, Gargano, Cambiasso, Nagatomo, Coutinho, Cassano, Milito.
So nothing of the 3-man defence they were talking about.
Yepes? why oh why?
Can I please request the people who have the luxury to watch this game to please update this thread from time to time with the status of the match and your views on proceedings. thank you.
Any streams? I really need it.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(10-07-2012, 07:43 PM)Ryo Wrote: Any streams? I really need it.
Try this. http://atdhenet.tv/52342/watch-ac-milan-vs-inter-milan
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Well that was fast :S
Already ..........................