FIFA 13
Sooo anybody plays FIFA 13 regularly? If so, what system?

I find it feels more real for some reason..the way the players run and move with the ball feels like I'm on the field myself. The first touch control thing is a nice addition..although when it works against you it can be quite annoying :p (cough..Abate..cough) Milan is crap but I refuse to play with any other team..so I'm toughing it out.

Haven't heard much about PES 2013 so I don't know how they compare. Has anybody else heard anything?

P.S. If you're on PS3 and play online, add me.."Mystik-"
Siamo a posto cosi.
I actually wanted to ask something regarding the recent year Fifa games. Do you guys actually like Fifa or PES without the likes of Maldini, Zidane, Figo, Cafu, Kahn, Rivaldo and Ronaldo (the real one, not this jerk)? I have not played any other Fifa game without these names. The last great football game was Fifa 2006. Just wonder how it feels to play AC Milan side without Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Cafu, Gattuso etc.
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
I won't lie..I miss ripping everything up with the old Milan teams who actually had a good defense. However, the same way we still watch this piss poor Milan side..is the same way I'll continue to play with Milan regardless of how bad the team is.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Mystik, I will send you an invitation later today on PS3
I wll be call u. Mystik-
If you type the words "football shirts shop" into your browser