is this a joke?
I fully agree with what SANT posted, these players are Milan players and they are fully deserved to be supported. Most of us want the old players gone and got their wish, we should stick with what we have now while waiting for things to improve; it's all a fan could do.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(10-28-2012, 06:03 AM)reza Wrote: Please take it easy

Two things I like to add:

1) 'Negative' posts are fine but don't expect all positive/nice replies or reactions...even when our team is doing poorly and negativity seems natural.
2) I am probably going to merge this with the venting thread http://milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=303

All right
I never wished the old players gone and I've been given my right. However, these players did have MASSIVE wages and they no longer performed at those heights, so from a financial point of view I understand why they were ditched.
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!
(10-28-2012, 04:12 PM)mathiask Wrote: I never wished the old players gone and I've been given my right. However, these players did have MASSIVE wages and they no longer performed at those heights, so from a financial point of view I understand why they were ditched.

I understand and agree that comes a time when everyone must retire. But seriously, can't a club like AC Milan find 4-5 legends in the making?

If I, a simple guy, predicted that messi will become the biggest player in the entire history of football (and I did this while Ronaldinho was becoming huge) then how come that Milan's management cant find 4-5 valuable players? We don't need more than 5 (plus the additional reserves obviously, who could successfully be robinho if you want, although I personally don't like that arrogant fella, or el sharawi or boateng). They could be really amazing reserves for those 4-5 top players

Jerk or not, personally I think that Silva should have been the backbone of the new Milan generation. Why he was left to leave I don't understand.

We only need 1-2 Silva and Maldini-like defenders, about 2 Pirlo and Kaka--like midfielders and one Sheva, or Pippo-like strikers.

That's all and everyone will fear us. I wonder, are there really not 5 such players on the entire freakin' Globe?
You should try to post in other threads too, seeing that you are so passionate. Smile
aka xudong
(10-28-2012, 07:57 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: You should try to post in other threads too, seeing that you are so passionate. Smile

Hmm, not a bad idea, except for the fact that I don't usually spend time on forums. But who knows, I might consider it...

well, once you spend more time and get to know more people here, you will not want to leave. Smile Give it a try. Smile
aka xudong
u see messi will become big???
everyone see messi will become big
the one who didnt see it is stupid
so if we play with our primavera player this season, would you still coming here and make this thread and calling them useless because they are not well known enough??
to make a star is by buying someone who anyone else didnt notice with cheap price and make him produce result week in week out or use the youth to produce the result, the thing is, we are not ajax, arsenal, udinese or even dortmund to be bravely rely on youngster or unknown players to be in the 1st team immediately and give them trust even when they play badly
for years we always look for the result, that is why we always buy big name young talent or big name stars
ex. kaka is well known already in brazil before he is coming to milan
(10-28-2012, 04:38 PM)monere Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 04:12 PM)mathiask Wrote: I never wished the old players gone and I've been given my right. However, these players did have MASSIVE wages and they no longer performed at those heights, so from a financial point of view I understand why they were ditched.

Jerk or not, personally I think that Silva should have been the backbone of the new Milan generation. Why he was left to leave I don't understand.

We only need 1-2 Silva and Maldini-like defenders, about 2 Pirlo and Kaka--like midfielders and one Sheva, or Pippo-like strikers.

That's all and everyone will fear us. I wonder, are there really not 5 such players on the entire freakin' Globe?

I personally also think that Silva should have been our backbone, in fact, most of us here.
I somehow agree that we need what you mentioned above, in short, much better quality players than current.
However, unfortunately this is the current Milan you like it or not. This is 'year zero' Milan (someone mentioned in it in article I read)

Come & spend more time here (diff thread) , you will find most of us here are alike Sagrin

at first, I thought that he was Abbey trying his third ID; later, I was like "nah, so what if he is?" Big Grin
aka xudong